• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a fancy dinner in San Diego next Wednesday Oct 29?

Addison at the Grand Del Mar has a reputation as one of the finest restaurants in the country. I'm planning to dine there at 6:00 on Wednesday October 29. Anyone who would like to join me is welcome, and you can bring a spouse/companion if you like.

It's dressy; the restaurant recommends that gentlemen wear jackets. They offer a four-course menu for $98, as well as seven-course and ten-course options for $175 and $235, respectively; the latter two options must be ordered by the entire table. I would probably opt for the four-course. You can view the current four-course menu on their website.

If you'd like to join me, let me know (and whether you are bringing anyone) via Private Message or e-mail.

Addison at The Grand Del Mar
5200 Grand Del Mar Way
San Diego, CA 92130
858-314-1900
addisondelmar.com

Last edited:
I would be very happy to talk to the very helpful, kind and unknown man, who met me in Chicago, and gave me his stamp of approval on the Hottie in my garage in March 2009, ('05 Long Beach Blue Pearl) but I'm flying to Denver that morning.

I would be very happy to talk to the very helpful, kind and unknown man, who met me in Chicago, and gave me his stamp of approval on the Hottie in my garage in March 2009, ('05 Long Beach Blue Pearl) but I'm flying to Denver that morning.
Sorry, Patricia - would have been nice to see you again!

I would totally like to! But $100 for a meal is a bit out of my reach. Any chance you want to stick around to hang out or go for an impromptu drive!?
No, can't do that, thanks though.

Sorry, but my time is very limited, with a jam-packed schedule for my four days in L.A. and three in the East Bay area of SF. In fact, the only time I'll be in San Diego is at the dinner - then back to L.A. that night, and flying home the next afternoon.

I'm changing my plans for this week, and will no longer be going to Addison (or SD). I hope to have dinner there at some point in the not-too-distant future, possibly some time next year. Perhaps others will be available then.

Back