• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 - Palm Springs, CA - Oct 9 - 13 2015

Hi

Plane tickets are already paid for. It was not that bad. Oslo->LV and LAX->Oslo was about $1100*2.

The planning has begun. It will include so so much. NSXPO will be yet again epic I'm sure.

(We will _not_ be visiting the little white chapel or see any Elvis look a like priest while in LV :)

Best regards

That's cool and nice price too.

I drove from Vancouver to Raleigh and back for NSXPO 2013, about 8000 miles in total.
If you've never taken a long road trip in an NSX you're missing a treat.
With 2015 in Palm Springs there are dozens of great routes (route 66?) to take which could include the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and more.
I'd highly recommend taking the time to drive if possible.

This post motivated me. Vacation days set at work, set aside 2 weeks for NSXPO.

It'll be my future wife's first road trip in the US. Looking forward to show her the country.

Probably not. Unless it's at an Embassy Suites Hotel like this years with that smoking happy hour.

Has the HQ Hotel been chosen yet?

Unless it's at an Embassy Suites Hotel like this years with that smoking happy hour.

Those lemonades were good.....

Last edited:

Don't know the area well, but if there's an option to do so, hopefully we can get a hotel with some kind of covered parking. :)

whatever it is I want it to have a outdoor patio with those water misty spray thingy's...:biggrin:

If I'm ever roasted I'll be sure to send you two gentleman invites...

Anyone have any idea of what kind of memorabilia is being made for this event?
Since it is the 25 anniversary of the NSX and the debut year for NSX 2.0, there should be something cool.

Maybe a crystal NSX? I do know someone that designs for Baccarat and someone that can do other items.

But I can't bankroll this...facilitate this YES.

Maybe a crystal NSX? I do know someone that designs for Baccarat and someone that can do other items.

But I can't bankroll this...facilitate this YES.

The price would be way too high for something like that. We have done 3d engraved crystals but a crystal NSX would be cost prohibitive

Depending on if I am rich by then or not, I may attend with COZ. It does conflict our competition unfortunately so unless I get a free set of tires somehow lol...

Yes Coz new NSX should be ready. Saw the cage today :)

Plan on driving out but trailering cars, not sure if 2 or 3. Anyone know where I can rent a stacker trailer?

I've checked into that possibility myself two years ago. I couldn't find anything over a two car trailer locally, plus stackers are custom made to a particular customers tow vehicle and might not suit yours. Most two car stackers are 13' plus tall, so unless your tow vehicle is a M2 Business class truck or bus you are towing against a lot of resistance. Try your area for a truck and trailer combo they might lease, otherwise having your cars hauled out might be the better option.
You might find a a three car hauler conventional trailer in your area, something more easily pulled with a one ton pick up. Occasionally I've seen a trailer or two for lease on this site, good luck.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/13/Towing-Trailers.html

Back