• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 - Palm Springs, CA - Oct 9 - 13 2015

Wow........might have to celebrate my B-Day with everyone :>))))))))))...........can't wait for the details

This will be a great event. EXPO2014 was my first event and I had a dream last night I was at the next event already lol.. my wife's response "Wow, you really love that car dont you?" Tried to explain to her its not all about the car but the people as well.. but... she will never understand. Anyway, Its too bad a few people wont be able to attend due to other priorities (including a few from my immediate area.. like Coz and Ravi). Hopefully you guys can make it to the track event if its worth your time and money and doesnt interfere with the NASA AZ.

One way or another I plan on being there for at least the track event.
Its just a tough weekend for both of us since we hold our yearly NASA-AZ wheel to wheel competition school and we're both instructors and expected to be there for it to instruct.
But....I'm NOT going to miss this EXPO track event since I hear that the track event might be on Monday & Tuesday. Now I need to talk Ravi into going as well and bring his newest race group caged track only NSX.

This will be a great event. EXPO2014 was my first event and I had a dream last night I was at the next event already lol.. my wife's response "Wow, you really love that car dont you?" Tried to explain to her its not all about the car but the people as well.. but... she will never understand. Anyway, Its too bad a few people wont be able to attend due to other priorities (including a few from my immediate area.. like Coz and Ravi). Hopefully you guys can make it to the track event if its worth your time and money and doesnt interfere with the NASA AZ.

Last edited:
One way or another I plan on being there for at least the track event.
Not going to miss this one. Now I need to talk Ravi into going as well and bring his newest caged track only NSX.

Glad you're going to make it Jim!!:smile:

Come hell or high water Les, not going to miss this one if it goes on the days discussed.
Missed the BW event because I thought I lifted a head, turns out I didn't and could have gone, Grrrrr...

Glad you're going to make it Jim!!:smile:

Yes. Instead of being with the NSX fanboys I'll be showing Porsches, Corvettes, BMWs and GTR's why they they should have bought an NSX. Supporting the community, but in my own way.

Please sell your NSX. You're quite the crappy ambassador.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't realize we needed to bring weapons to this event??? Am I missing something:confused:

:eek:

Yes. You're missing the real United States Of America. Are you familiar with The Bill Of Rights?

Old, retired, middle class, white people in their scooters are a threat to us all.

Do you watch "Cops" on TV? Many episodes are shot in Palm Springs. Just like any other urban area in the US, it has it's fair share of criminals. Ask any LEO, there's nothing a criminal fears more than an armed citizen. Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it. I'm sure a gaggle of NSXs will be drawing all kinds of attention, especially with out of State tags and the demographics of the typical NSXPO attendee. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away! :)

Did you really used a sensationalized TV program, designed to draw ratings as a premise? Crime per square foot in PS is around low 20's compared to the state average of 34 and nation average of 92.
I'm all for baring arms and would welcome everyone who feels the need to carry. Your argument is valid but you're really blowing things out of proportion.

Hi

My gf and I are now at the Cleveland Hopkins Airport. Flying home in one hour. Back to reality out of the bubble.

The planning for next years NSXPO has already begun inside my head. First note to myself is bring sunscreen. Lots of it.

We will be there

Best regards

I'm planning to make this, early October is good timing for us Coloradans, it's likely we will have good weather for the trip, first snow is usually towards the second half of the month.

Had a great time at my third NSXPO in Ohio. I don't get out to XPO that often (last time was 2008 Portland), but am looking forward to Palm Springs 2015. :)

High temps in the high desert of California in October, doesn't sound all that appealing to me. Why Palm Springs? Wouldn't a venue more central to the coast have been better, cooler, and afforded more places of interest.

High temps in the high desert of California in October, doesn't sound all that appealing to me. Why Palm Springs? Wouldn't a venue more central to the coast have been better, cooler, and afforded more places of interest.

The last two NSXPOs, though awesome, were in the rain. I personally like the prospects of a dry climate and less car cleaning among other things. Let's just let the committee do their work and see what exciting things develop. When Ohio was announced and Honda said no new NSX, many on this forum spoke very negative about the choice. I expect that the next one will be as good or better than the last one. As hard as that is to imagine. These NSXPOs are more than the events planned. They are about the people who attend and the camaraderie among them. As long as there is booze, food and NSXs I'm there.

They are about the people who attend and the camaraderie among them. As long as there is booze, food and NSXs I'm there.

I will second that!!

Last edited:

Actually Palm Springs is the low desert, but still very warm...very dry heat so no humidity. Temps could be anywhere from 85-100 at that time of year...perfect for wifey and or kids to hang out at the pool... You won't see any rain and won't be bundled up...Plenty to do in and around the area... And not too far from San Diego or LA if you want to make a quick get away to do some exploring...

Back