• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super clean looking 2001 Red/Tan on ebay right now

Last edited:
Yes, if it is in great condition, I think low 50s is fair.

Missing the front lip.

Good Eye, I should have caught that.

I noticed the space between the hood and left flip-up headlamp is wider than the right flip-up head lamp. Is that cause for concern?

Would require inspection in person to know for sure. It could be just the angle of the lighting causing a darker shadow in that spot.

Been following that car for obvious reasons of curiosity. Here's the link to it on their dealer page: http://www.shiftbespokeautomotive.com/web/used/Acura-NSX-2001-Laguna-Hills-California/16381693/ They link over to the carfax there (which is clean).

Its been for sale for a few months now at that price. Whether there is accident damage that didn't ever hit carfax I don't know. Nothing jumps out at me, the car appears to have been driven and has wear and tear, but given the mileage that is to be expected and could be a good thing to get a car that was used rather than one that sat around.

The stock wheels appear to be long gone, but swapping out wheels is no biggy. I am biased, but a 2001 is a great model year in my opinion and this is probably a solid buy if the car is clean as advertised.

I noticed the space between the hood and left flip-up headlamp is wider than the right flip-up head lamp. Is that cause for concern?
Should not be an issue as the headlight door is adjustable. Mine didn't match left to right but I corrected it.

I talked to the seller about this car. They are holding out for $55k. It is a 2 owner car though and the current owner has had the car for 10 years. I think if it needed no reconditioning at all then it would sell quick but it looks like it needs a little cleaning up. Either way it's definitely a nice car considering its been with one owner for the past 10 years and is dealer maintained. I was seriously considering it but decided to save $20k and go with a '91... And bought a BRZ too.

Last edited:
I talked to the seller about this car. They are holding out for $55k. It is a 2 owner car though and the current owner has had the car for 10 years. I think if it needed no reconditioning at all then it would sell quick but it looks like it needs a little cleaning up. Either way it's definitely a nice car considering its been with one owner for the past 10 years and is dealer maintained. I was seriously considering it but decided to save $20k and go with a '91... And bought a BRZ too.

Good info, thanks for sharing what you found out about the car.

he might get 55k if he finds the right buyer, or perhaps next summer as prices continue to rise. My 2001 was $52k with similar mileage + fresh tb/wp, and this looks to be in as good condition.

2000/2001s are tough to price sometimes, as there are often just 1 or 2 for sale at a given time. So a best guess for their value sometimes ends up being "more than a 97-99, less than an 02+"

-Vivan

Last edited:
I had the chance to buy a pristine '98 w/ only 12K for $56K this past summer. Going by that as a good price this 01 should sell for high 40's to low 50's.

Back