• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seibon rear lower valance feedback?

For those that have bought one, are you happy with quality/fitment? Is it one piece? My GT-One is identical but 2 pieces. Trying to find Mark@Pride for availability before hitting up ebay. Thank you.

I like it and with a little work I would say it fits great I'd rate it a 10/10, there's a write up here on prime, it is a 2 pice, as the lower center bar is attached to the upper section by bolts; I have an extra one that has recently been clear coated, PM me if you are interested but I would try to give Mark a call before anything since he is local(Texas) to you and that can translate into savings on shipping:smile:

Yeah, Mark has one in Cali warehouse {no savings unfortunately} for $575.00 shipped. I plan on painting the whole thing black.
I like it and with a little work I would say it fits great I'd rate it a 10/10, there's a write up here on prime, it is a 2 pice, as the lower center bar is attached to the upper section by bolts; I have an extra one that has recently been clear coated, PM me if you are interested but I would try to give Mark a call before anything since he is local(Texas) to you and that can translate into savings on shipping:smile:

I have no real issues with mine either. However they are not pre-drilled for mounting and the top section needs a fabricated support beam so it doesn't sag.

Yep, had to do this for the GT-One. They seem identical in every way. My GT-One is looking a bit tired though. Time to be replaced. Thanks guys.
I have no real issues with mine either. However they are not pre-drilled for mounting and the top section needs a fabricated support beam so it doesn't sag.

The fit is great ..even better then their r wing.. You do have to drill your own holes but that's good since you can line it better.. I used an aluminum angle cut to length, line holes up and drill for that center section..Worked out great real sturdy no sagging

Last edited:
I'm happy with mine. No issues after a couple years. I still debate painting it, but for the money it's a good buy.

Yes.
Someone made a replica of the gt one rear valence

- - - Updated - - -

Well after considerable thought, I've decided to attempt the open concept like this: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/125213-A-few-sneak-peaks-of-my-GY-19M-Lime-Green-Metallic-NSX-R-Rep/page18

and Rusted Nails's car. I have a spare bumper I'm going to trim off access tabs. Since I have the large DF diffuser hopefully it will blend. If not I guess I get the Difflow diffuser. Ordering a V2 from Mark this week to wrap it up. Getting bored with it setting in the garage.

Back