• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Red / Black Manual VIN# JH4NA1151MT001177

*****SOLD*****

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 & NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1151MT001177
CURRENT MILEAGE: 90,700
COLOR (EXT/INT): RED/BLACK
TRANSMISSION: 5-Speed Manual
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 2
ACCIDENTS: No
PAINTWORK: Roof paint matched 8+ years ago. Perfect match
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Cincinnati, Ohio
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, phone number): [email protected] or 513-300-9122
PRICE: $41,750 OBO

Received this beauty in on trade for a Ferrari 360 I had. I have known the car and owner for 8+ years. It has been maintained and looks / runs drives amazingly. Major service was just completed at 84k miles. Performance wise the car is stock other than exhaust.

Car was 100% stock other than wheels when I got it a few months ago. We used it during NSXPO2014 as a demo car. To prepare it for this we installed the following aftermarket parts on it:

Enkei Kojin 17/18 wheels - $1400
Dunlop Direzza ZII star spec tires - $1100
KW v.3 coilovers - $2400
Umbrella Front air ride cup kit with swift springs on all 4 corners - $2800
Shine GT front lip spoiler - $250
DF GT style rear valence - $1100
DF FRP Side skirt splitters - $400
Window tint - $300
Sparco Steering wheel ( have OEM also ) - $250
Stoptech front and rear BBK with E-brake - $5000
Taitec Exhaust - $1500

There is some road rash on front bumper assembly. A respray would make it perfect. There is a small >2 inch scuff barely noticeable on pass rear quarter panel. The radio only works out of passenger side speaker. We are out of good speakers so I will leave this up to the buyer to have a stereo installed.

If you saw or know anyone who saw the car at NSXPO they can vouch for it. Even though Source 1 did not complete the major service we did look the car over carefully and gets our seal of approval. I do have OEM suspension / Rear valence / Brakes / etc for it if you feel like you do not want a couple of these items.

The only track time the car has seen is this past week at Transportation research center during NSXPO. Small auto cross course a couple times and then the 1.1 mile road course for 4 laps.

This will be the 27th NSX I have sold and look forward to another happy buyer and good review. Feel free to look at our iTrader rating and see our history in selling these.

Feel free to email me. I will get some more pictures asap.

Last edited:
Back