• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Reliable Percormance Tuner Tacoma

No but I can certainly warn you to stay away from Speed Factory. I spent several hundred dollars trying to get my EMS tuned there and they had no damn idea what they were doing with an NSX. I'm probably lucky they made no progress so i didn't have to be driving around on their tune. Nothing like several hundred dollars and several hours of time wasted and getting nothing out of it.

No but I can certainly warn you to stay away from Speed Factory. I spent several hundred dollars trying to get my EMS tuned there and they had no damn idea what they were doing with an NSX. I'm probably lucky they made no progress so i didn't have to be driving around on their tune. Nothing like several hundred dollars and several hours of time wasted and getting nothing out of it.

:eek: Whoa! Sounds like no fun at a high cost. Sorry to hear of of your misfortune. Hope you were able to find a better tuner.

Anyone know of a local AEM tuner?

Last edited:
Cody was delivering a car to someone locally so I got very lucky and got a LoveFab tune in less time than I spent getting nothing at the other place.

Glad your luck changed for the better. Unfortunately, Cody probably would not come back to the Seattle area to do any other tune. :frown:

Have you ever considered an email tune?

Back