• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Shipping an NSX to Phoenix

Buying an NSX on the east coast for shippment to Phoenix. Any recommendations on which shipping carrier to use. I know that Reliable and Thomas C. Sunday are good, but they are also pricey.

Congrats on your purchase. I just bought my NSX in Phoenix and had it shipped to San Francisco last month. I got quotes from about six different carriers and ultimately went with Intercity Lines.

I spent several days researching the service records of all the carriers, including reading Yelp reviews, forum posts (all across the web, not just Prime), and BBB complaints. At the end of the day, Intercity had the least amount of serious complaints by a fairly large margin.

No carrier is perfect. They've all had their share of dissatisfied customers, including Intercity. But Intercity definitely had the fewest complaints (that I could find), and plenty of glowing recommendations. On top of that, they came in with the lowest price.

As for my experience with Intercity, I have absolutely no complaints. Initially, they said it would take 2-3 weeks to pick up the car because they didn't have any trucks in the area, but a week later they were able to pick it up, and it arrived within a few days. The car was delivered in perfect shape and the driver kept in touch with me after pickup and a day before delivery.

I had a great experience with Intercity. Good luck and enjoy your NSX!

another vote for intercity.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. I wish I had known about Intercity earlier. By the time I contacted them, they were unable to meet my required delivery window as I am only in town for a week per month. The car will arrive early November and park next to the other NSX that I bought 10 days prior....and drove home from the Midwest. Anyone up for pavillions Nov. 8th?

Now you have 2? are you trying to compete with phoen$x?
Seriously, tell us about both of them? year/color etc.....

Don't forget Ravi and his two. I'd be down for the Pavs Nov 8. Will need to announce on the PHX FB page

I will be out of town... search on Facebook for "AZ NSX OWNERS" and send a join request

Back