• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX Blk/Tan 6pd 56k miles JH4NA216XYT000193

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAR HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

It is with extreme reluctance that I am listing my 2000 Acura NSX for sale. The car is clean title, has never been in an accident, and a good example of well-kept/stock NSX. I purchased her in October of 2011 from an investment banker in Orinda, California. She has been garaged and only driven on the occasional sunny weekend. Since purchasing, I have averaged ~4k satisfying miles/year on the odometer.

She has never been tracked and always been babied. She is in exceptional condition. (Timing Belt, Water Pump replaced with Don @ Hilltop Auto in 2011). I have spared no expense to keep her in tip-top shape, performing all interval service at Hill Top or Acura of Concord. Oil change was completed last week at Acura and registration has been paid through July 2015.

The only non-OEM parts are (1) a set of Bilstein shocks -- lowering the car ~3/4 of an inch and (2) High intensity discharge (HID) front lights -- IMHO improving the overall aesthetics.

Why am I selling? I recently purchased an Audi S8 (another great car). Unfortunately, I need to free up capital for other pursuits, so the mighty NSX must go.

I am asking $49,995 (firm - "no haggle price" for Prime members)

YEAR & MODEL: 2000FULL VIN #: JH4NA216XYT000193
CURRENT MILEAGE: 56,2xx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina/Tan
TRANSMISSION: 6 spd
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Francisco Bay Area, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): 310-562-5655 (Ask for Tim) or [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $49,995 firm/no-haggle price

Additional Information

nsx3.jpgnsx2.jpgnsx.jpgIMG_00000935.jpgIMG_00000942.jpgIMG_00000959.jpgIMG_00000976.jpg
NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5?
CLEAN TITLE? Yes (Title in hand)
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) No
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Have all history during my ownership tenure (last 3 years). Also have the history that the previous owner provided.
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Front Tires Approaching End of Life (~4/32 tread). Rear tires ok (~8/32 tread). Pads have plenty of life remaining. Everything else is excellent.
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?): No mods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back