• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone from prime is one of lucky 6 to get this Ferrari?

Not my cup of tea. I would not be so sure about affordability in regards to this community. I view something's price relative to its value. $3mm for a $4mm asset is cheaper to me than a $25k Ferrari 308 with a low compression motor the buyer didn't bother to check.

That's FUGLY!! They are catering to the C&C crowd that wants to have something different than the rest of the Ferraris at the Concourse of C&C. Different for the sake of being different and exclusive - Meh.

....why because they can and as Ritesh said they have the haute couture buyers...

Or Mark Zuckerberg, since word on the street is "he now likes cars" :biggrin:

Last edited:
$3M for the 6-unit run of the Ferrari-Pininfarina Sergio seems like a "better" buy than the $2.5M for the 10-unit US-only F60-America.

Granted, the Sergio's underpinnings are 458-based whereas the F60-America is obviously F12-based but the former seems like a clean-slate design vs. being just a F12-Spyder. Perhaps 458T powerplant would've been more compelling on the Sergio!

Last year's $4M+ F12 TRS looked interesting, admittedly...

Wait, that's the new Lotus concept right... It has to be after looking at the back.

Eric Clapton would be my guess... this guy convinced Ferrari to build him a one-off 458 with a V12 engine. He's a huge Ferrari follower and they love him.

Back