• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 NSXPO from a California perspective

Hi all. I'm sorry I did not get this post up sooner but it just took me a week or so to do it.
I had a super time at NSXPO and since I am from Southern California, I did get the farthest traveled award. Here are some statistics from the trip.

miles at start 29,784.7, miles at end 35,231.2
total miles driven = 5,446.5

miles each way from Costa Mesa, California to Dublin, Ohio = 2,247

fuel consumption total 197.7 gallons
mileage for entire trip 27.54 mpg

average rolling speed on interstates = 76 mph

max. top speed 155.1 mph

The drive was long but I enjoyed it. The event was very well organized and we were so busy that I did not get in nearly as much photography as I had planned. Still, I did take a few snapshots and the link to them is as follows.

http://seasharpphoto.smugmug.com/NSX

When you get there, click on the only gallery available at this time, called "2014 NSXPO" and that will take you to my shots.
You will need a password and it is as follows.

2014nsxpobycr

I hope you enjoy them.

SeaSharp

Last edited:
Your gallery on smugmug is password protected ;)

When you get there, click on the only gallery available at this time, called "2014 NSXPO" and that will take you to my shots.
You will need a password and it is as follows.

2014nsxpobycr

I hope you enjoy them.

"max. top speed 155.1 mph"....Love it! And thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Great pics and congrats on winning the two trophies. All the cars looked good. I really liked the black nsx on silver volks with the UMASS sticker on the inside

Was great to meet you. Thanks for sharing those great pics.

it was nice to meet you Craig... Thanks again for the cocktail.Jamie and Ellen

Hi Craig

Great to get to know you.

You said

"Best of Class '91 to'01 First Place. I was stunned."

I take most of the credit for that. You were a passanger in my sticker tuned Mazda so your NSX did not get dirty. So that is why you got that price :)

Best regards

Hi Craig
It was great meeting you and terrific pictures.
Bob

Back