• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Houston, TX - Japanese Super Car Meet - Supra / NSX / RX-7 / Skyline - December 20

Additional details coming soon....

Here is the Facebook event link (it set to public so you can invite other friends):
https://www.facebook.com/events/1497609410504877/

Place:
Houston Premium Outlets - North Parking Lot
29300 Hempstead Road
Cypress, Texas 77433

This location was chosen to give us plenty of space, no hassle but most importantly a chance to drive and cruise back into town as a pack. GET THOSE GO-PRO'S READY!

2prcnc5.jpg

Date:
Saturday, December 20, 2014

Time:
3:00pm - 5:00pm meet and greet
5:00pm - 6:00pm cruise
6:00pm - 8:00pm dinner

What:
Come out to relax, hang out, meet old and new faces. Any input, questions or concerns are all appreciated! Let me know what you guys think! If you feel the location is redundant, time is a problem, etc. please don't hesitate to voice your opinion here and now! Hope to see everyone out there! Not the best Photoshop but I think you guys get the idea... haha

o5ch38.jpg

ROLL CALL LIST:

Supra:
1. OdyOwnage (MK4)
2. Supra Turbo (Mk4)
3. Gary Bechtold (MK4)
4. NgoFcukinWay (MK4)
5. Subeone (MK4)
6. Ken S (MK4)
7. 97 Widebody (MK4)
8. thrustn (MK4)
9. Ahmad A (MK3)
10. Mike N (MK4)
11. Andy S (MK4)
12. James W (MK3)
13. Jon D (MK2)
14. Tommy B (MK4)
15. Yogesh P (MK4)
16. Ben N (MK4) - tentative
17. Greg S (MK4) - tentative
18. Vu N (MK4) - tentative
19. Cedric M (MK3)
20. Pedro S (MK4)
21. Chippy (MK4)
22. Omar L (MK4)
23. Chris R (MK3)
24. Andy V (MK4)
25. Remington R (MK2)
26. Roger R (MK4)
27. Jeff D (MK4) - tentative
28. Michael M (MK4) - tentative

NSX:
1. HDA
2. davidf
3. poknow
4. Jeff
5. ysoslow
6. gmeads
7. wantnsx82
8. Trung D
9. Matt?
10. Nero - maybe
11. John P - maybe
12. texmorales
13. Todd
14. Ko-nsx
15. VRY_QCK

RX-7:
1. Khiem
2. Travis
3. Norman
4. Stephen

Skyline:
1. Berny Man(GTR) - might bring the RC F instead
2. Moose (GTR)
3. R31 (Greg's friend)

Lexus RC F:
1. Berny

Last edited:
Just a few ideas - can we make it when the light is still up?
Since it is right before Christmas we could also collect some toys or donations for a charity organization. What do you guys think?

- - - Updated - - -

And that has got to be the worst photoshop job I have ever seen lately.

Just a few ideas - can we make it when the light is still up?
Since it is right before Christmas we could also collect some toys or donations for a charity organization. What do you guys think?

- - - Updated - - -

And that has got to be the worst photoshop job I have ever seen lately.

Hahaha @ Photoshop. It's a running gag I keep doing over at the Houston Supra Club. It is in no way meant to poke fun at NSX's.

That could be a great idea. Do you have any further thoughts on it? Such as where we would be donating to? What we should bring? Etc. I'm burnt out from the Supra Show and Shine I recently put together. Any initiative from other people would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the invite. Yes I'll be there.:wink:

Awesome!

There is a Trung Do that will be coming. Not sure if Jeff still has his NSX. And I think maybe Matt?

Yes Jeff still has his.
Hahaha @ Photoshop. It's a running gag I keep doing over at the Houston Supra Club. It is in no way meant to poke fun at NSX's.

That could be a great idea. Do you have any further thoughts on it? Such as where we would be donating to? What we should bring? Etc. I'm burnt out from the Supra Show and Shine I recently put together. Any initiative from other people would be much appreciated.

Awesome!

There is a Trung Do that will be coming. Not sure if Jeff still has his NSX. And I think maybe Matt?

Hello all,

The recent Facebook event that was created has become somewhat "tainted" with unnecessary attention. The goal of the meet was for networking between Supra, NSX, RX7 and Skyline (GTR included). I didn't want random people to show up thinking this was some sort of car show.

Due to this reason, the event on Facebook will be "cancelled" and re-created as a private invite only. However, by setting it up like this, it's not possible to invite if not on friends lists.

Please let me know your thoughts on how to approach.

The date is also December 20th. Toys for Tots ends on December 14. Another hurdle as well.

James,

Just letting you know I'm unable to send invites from FB. Looks as if only the Host has invite privileges.

Hello All,

I finally purchased my childhood dream car (2000 NSX-T Blk/Tan) all the way out in Cali and had it shipped here to Houston via enclosed transport. Right now trying to scramble to get the new registration and plates so I can drive! I am new to the forum and looking to learn from and meet other owners. Saw this thread about a local meet. Would love to be added to the list to get details.

Thanks!

Houston, TX - Japanese Super Car Meet - Supra / NSX / RX-7 / Skyline - Decemb...

RCF car is out already? I'll try to make the meet. Welcome to the forum and Houston Morales

Last edited:
Back