• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels 94-01 OEM 16" & 17" wheels, 0 miles since professional refinishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Primers:

I'm whittling down my wheel collection and have for sale a set of machined-finish 1994-2001 16" & 17" OEM wheels that have been professionally refished and not used since. They've only been out of the boxes to take pictures. These are genuine Honda wheels, not reproductions. List price for the set of four wheels is over $6,000!

No center caps are included. You can find used and new center caps on eBay.

The wheels look great as you can see in the pictures. They'll be shipped in the same boxes and packaging that the refinisher sent them in. The wheels look silver in some of the pictures but all have the machined finish. I'll upload better pics when I have a chance.

There aren't many sets of OEM wheels in such good condition. I was going to put them on my NSX when/if I ever sell it to help increase the resale value.

Local pickup in Eastern VA is fine. I may be able to drive an hour or two to meet a buyer.

The price for the set is $1,000, firm, plus shipping. I'll ship them to you for the actual cost (I have a shipping account and get a decent discount). If you're paying via PayPal, please add 3% to the bill.

If you'd feel better using eBay & PayPal's escrow service where PayPal holds on to the funds until you receive the wheels, let me know and I'll be happy to put them up on eBay for you. In that case, the total price will increase 10% to cover eBay's selling fees.

Any questions - please ask.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back