• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels/tires ROH Drift R wheels/tires 17 18 inch Eagle F1 - SOLD

Wheels/tires ROH Drift R wheels/tires 17 18 inch Eagle F1

Wheels/Tires: ROH Drift R 17 and 18 inch staggered wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 tires (front 215/40 ZR17, rear 265/35 ZR18). Wheels made in Australia. Fit 1995 NSX without any spacers. Gunmetal painted center with aluminum center cap and satin finished rim. Wheels in excellent condition with slight wear and no damage or curb rash EXCEPT one of the front 17 inch wheels has 3 areas of curb rash at the very edge of the rim (see photos, looks very good still). Includes 20 lug nuts/bolts with proper fit for these wheels. Front tires have lots of tread left, rears have little tread (the top of Jefferson's head is at the tread on a quarter coin--see photos). Photo of my car shows what they look like installed. Free local pickup (50 miles from Peoria I will drop off free). Chicago, St. Louis, or Indianapolis I will deliver for $100, or I will ship in US on Greyhound bus to your city bus station for $200 which takes a week. Please email with questions eelwoodATuicDOTedu (AT is @ of course). Pay with PayPal. thank you.

List Date: 10/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Wheels/tires ROH Drift R wheels/tires 17 18 inch Eagle F1
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back