• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can I choose my toolbar icon for NSX Prime

I use Firefox browser, and one of my favorite things about firefox is the row of toolbar icons which can be just an icon only with no letters or name following (unlike IE), so i can fit more icons.

But now the NSX Prime icon I see is blue with a white zig zag ??? it used to be a Red icon with white NSX embedded.

To be honest I don't recognise the new icon and would like to revert to the old ... but how can I control which icon appears in the toolbar?

Also, if I go to some prime pages, say a vendor listing like this

example vendor listing

there is a whole new look and style to the NSX prime pages, and the icon on Firefox tabe is the good old one, not the annoying new one.

Whats going on? Wondering if I'm staring or using prime in some old fashioned way?

Last edited:
The blue one is the default vBulletin icon, but I have that replaced with the red NSX icon and it loads correctly for me.

What browser are you using? If it's only on Mac I may need to check the Mac icons to see if they got overwritten somehow.

If you're on anything other than MacOS/iOS, try flushing your browser cache and see if that fixes it..?

Hi,

i didn't do anything and the old red icon came back early this week. I use Chrome in
every computer i put my hands on.

Thanks,
Nuno

If you're on anything other than MacOS/iOS, try flushing your browser cache and see if that fixes it..?

Firefox/Win 7
I just flushed my Cache and restarted, but still only blue/white vbulletin icons, in the toolbar, and any NSX prime tabs

same setup + behaviour on both my computers

Last edited:
Back