• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is Panjo ?

While attempting to place a parts ad on NSXPrime marketplace , I was redirected to Panjo . I was suspicious , but filled out the required information . The ad has yet to be seen on NSXPrime . Have I been scammed ?

I think at some point, newer members were required to post items on Panjo, which is a piece of marketplace software that nsxprime uses. click here: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/classifieds.php and you will hopefully see your ad.

However, I was under the impression that this restriction had been lifted at some point and everyone could post in the forum's classified section. I could be wrong though, I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to chime in. You haven't been scammed though :D

-Vivan

i just tried to post and it went to a page that said Panjo on it, and had a little house icon beside it. clicked on that and it just brought me back to forums home. wtf. help? anyone? lol... i'm able to post on wanted page with no issue...

Last edited:
i just tried to post and it went to a page that said Panjo on it, and had a little house icon beside it. clicked on that and it just brought me back to forums home. wtf. help? anyone? lol... i'm able to post on wanted page with no issue...

If you want to sell something, Panjo has a big blue "Sell An Item" button on the black toolbar with the Panjo logo. Click that and it takes you through the listing process.

Back