• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Att:Calgary owner please help

I trying to located my old white 92 Nsx with wing west kit and type r hood. Have racinghart rims. Interior is black. I sold it to a young guy 6 yrs ago. If anyone know the current owner please let me know thx

Tony

I trying to located my old white 92 Nsx with wing west kit and type r hood. Have racinghart rims. Interior is black. I sold it to a young guy 6 yrs ago. If anyone know the current owner please let me know thx

Tony

I think his name is Andrew . He posted a Calgary Nsx cruise back in 09 on YouTube .

Hi, i know that he doesnt have the racing harts anymore because i bought them and have on my 97. I got the rims from s
Sean at Envision Auto so maybe he knows what Andrew did with the white GP.

Yes, Andrew is Seans brother. Envisions number is 403-863-4954. I believe Andrew sold it back in 2013 as he hasn't come out to many of our nsx cruises.

That was a great looking NSX. I loved that CF center console with the ashtray and still want one.

Good Luck

Back