• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

This Weather lately in Colorado

Ahhh-- Winter came early and my poor NSX needs to get out!!!
Hopefully next week warms up!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

LOL--- Happy Thanksgiving all... :redface:

I'm down for a morning meet for coffee on Thanksgiving if anyone is down.

I'm in Highlands Ranch.. I could do an breakfast meet.. Let me know!! Should be nice on Thursday!
Happy Thanksgiving.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in Highlands Ranch.. if its near me I can meet in the early morning-- Maybe an early breakfast?:smile:

This is open to anyone. Let's hang out before we have to be with our family :)

I'm thinking 9:30AM
Starbucks
8547 East Arapahoe RoadGreenwood Village, Colorado 80112
Arapahoe Marketplace Shopping Center‎
(303) 689-0728

Sebastian,

Weather was great! Got off to a great Thanksgiving because the weather was so nice, proceeded to take advantage of the weather yesterday and this happened to me: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...lant-hose-today-need-advice-on-how-to-proceed

OUCH!! Terrible :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Let me know the outcome.. I hope its OK.. My guess is you pulled over fast you should be ok.. Have them drain and fill the entire system while you are at it.
I better check all my hoses!!

Yea no kidding it's not worth the hassle if one of them goes on you like what happened to me. The car is going down to Paul @ Pikes Peak since he's worked on my car before and they seem to be working with me on some prices and loaner/tow etc..... Good guys down there!

Ordered parts and hopefully will be heading down there late next week? Will update when I know the diagnosis.

Yea no kidding it's not worth the hassle if one of them goes on you like what happened to me. The car is going down to Paul @ Pikes Peak since he's worked on my car before and they seem to be working with me on some prices and loaner/tow etc..... Good guys down there!

Ordered parts and hopefully will be heading down there late next week? Will update when I know the diagnosis.

cool.. Paul is a good guy.. Tell him I said hello and i'm burning up rubber with the new CTSC!!!

We did talk about your car, he said your car was clean and was happy with the performance of the S/C, so I bet your having fun, make sure you have a good radar detector, mine has been worth the $550 I spent on that thing about 8 years ago, paid for itself 20 fold! I know you didn't get that thing to drive the speed limit:biggrin: so hopefully my car will be fixed soon and we can take the cars up the canyons for a little bit of fun on a nice day like Thanksgiving was?

We did talk about your car, he said your car was clean and was happy with the performance of the S/C, so I bet your having fun, make sure you have a good radar detector, mine has been worth the $550 I spent on that thing about 8 years ago, paid for itself 20 fold! I know you didn't get that thing to drive the speed limit:biggrin: so hopefully my car will be fixed soon and we can take the cars up the canyons for a little bit of fun on a nice day like Thanksgiving was?

I need a good radar detector!!! I'd like to see your set up.
I gotta get new tires, before a mountain drive!! Been burnin rubber a little too much!! LOL>.

Back