• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2015 F1 thread

i believe Merc started building their PU around 4 years ago. Last year was no fluke, they had the best package. Nice to see Ferrari catching up so fast. Next will be Honda and maybe Renault. I'm wondering if production cars will se such a PU someday. I bet maintenance cost would be high.

^yep they planned ahead better than the rest, Honda started in May 2013 so 2 yrs ago

Yep and they havent used any tokens for the engine for this race just upgraded some parts that were braking and improved the tune, so maybe just maybe that engine can go better as is with just a bit of refinement. we will find out in 24hrs

i'll be tuned in for one third of that weekend. the race where the cars turn in not one, but both directions!

was going to be in Monaco this year, but work for the summer got in the way. just as well, I'd prefer to be there when the McLaren/Honda and Alonzo are competitive for a win, so maybe next year?

Love the quote...

i'll be tuned in for one third of that weekend. the race where the cars turn in not one, but both directions!

was going to be in Monaco this year, but work for the summer got in the way. just as well, I'd prefer to be there when the McLaren/Honda and Alonzo are competitive for a win, so maybe next year?

Just remember fellas, Indianapolis used to be on the F1 calendar. Going fast at the top level is going fast. Even drag racing at the top level is a hoot, and the best engineering in the world. It only lasts 5 seconds.

Back