• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2014 Sacramento NSX Holiday and Party and Dinner. Saturday December 20 @7pm

2014 Sacramento NSX Holiday and Party and Dinner

I'm pleased to announce we have the final details for our 2014 holiday party and dinner. This year our party is at Sammy's Restaurant and Bar, located in Antelope, CA. Sammy’s features a modern touch on classic fare, paired carefully with a local brew list and hand-crafted cocktails, making it an instant crowd favorite. We had our fall 2014 event at Sammy's and it was a blast. The atmosphere is great and the food is fantastic!

NOTE: This event is open to all Sacramento area NSX enthusiasts. I know many of you (Elk Grove guys, for example) aren't on our group mail list, so this posting is for you.

We’ve chosen to go with an Asian inspired menu and a break from the traditional single selection dinner fare. We get to try several dishes, family style, from a tasty and varied selection of entrees prepared for us on a customized menu for our private event.

The menu – served family style:

Appetizer:
• Pork Dumplings
• Tofu Lettuce Cups

Entrées:
• Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken Salad
• Salt and Pepper Shrimp
• Kung Pao Chicken
• Grilled Short Ribs
• Spring Rolls- Pork and seasoned veggies

Dessert:
• Choice between Salted Caramel Pudding or Mini Doughnuts

This party and dinner is a special event for us and we would like to invite you, your family and friends to attend. What does special event mean in this context? It means we’ll have VIP parking in front of the venue and that includes a security guard to ensure our vehicles are safe and the parking remains VIP. It also means we will host our event in the private event room at Sammy’s, where we can be as quiet or spirited as we like.

By now you are wondering what the event costs and how you can get your reservation in as quickly as possible. Keep reading for more information.

Cost:
• $25 per person
• Includes the company of fantastic people and NSX and automotive enthusiasts
• Includes the dinner menu, the location, the atmosphere and an overall good time
• Does not include items from the bar. Bring cash if you wish to order from the bar
• Make checks payable to: (contact me via PM for information on where to send your check)
• Include a note with your check with the names of attendees and ensure your check covers $25 per person in your party
• Send your check so it can be received by Wednesday December 10, 2014 (we need to give the restaurant a headcount)
• If you can’t make that cut off, or are unable to send a check, let me know via email and we’ll figure out options

Reserve your spot:
• If you plan to attend, and haven’t already contacted me on the group email list, send a PM here on Prime to me (mickeylex)
• Include in your PM the names of attendees in your party
• This will serve as your reservation for the party and dinner
• Please note, your reservation is a commitment that you will make payment and attend the event

Logistics:
Date: Saturday December 20, 2014
Time: 7pm (though arrive a little early for parking in the VIP section)
Location: Sammy’s Restaurant and Bar. 6510 Antelope Rd, Citrus Heights, CA 95621. 916-735-8440

I promise that you and your guests will have a great time at our holiday party and dinner. Whenever we get together as a group, there is an energy that electrifies the room with automotive discussion, catching up on family events and more. It’s always a fun time and you are sure to be delighted!

mickeylex
President, Sacramento NSXCA

We have 15 people already signed up for the Christmas/Holiday party. Let's keep the momentum going. You don't want to miss this. PM me to reserve your spot.

Note to Neumoney. I got you on the list already.

Last edited:
Thanks Nalesh, won't miss it for the world. For every other nubie, you are also welcome to join us. It'll be fun and I hope it'll be dry also. Would love to meet everyone

Don't believe I will be able to make this event as there is another event I have to attend. :(

C'mon mike.... You can try to make it. Everyone will be there, plus you haven't brought your car out for me to see. Come out and I'll buy you dinner. Lol

We're going to make the cut off for dinner soon so we can get a final headcount for the restaurant. There isn't anywhere else you can have this much fun with this much great food and awesome company for $25!

The event is tonight and I'm looking forward to seeing the group. We have 15 people attending. Our VIP parking has been reserved up front. I hope to see our VIP section filled with NSXs tonight.

Back