• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My worst day ever.

My wife of 60years and 16 days, passed away yesterday morning of heart related problems after having heart bypass surgery last Tuesday. A few of you met her at NSXPO2013. I am going to be so lost! Howard

Last edited:
Ah man, I am so sorry to hear that. How are you holding up? All I can say is look to God and celebrate her life.

Brian

Sorry for your loss. As the holiday season is here, it will be difficult, and lonely, but i'm sure she would want you to celebrate her life and enjoy the memories that you shared. If you need to talk. Pm me your number. It's not the same. But I lost my mom a few years ago.

Sorry for your loss. I hope you can surround yourself with family this holiday season.

Howard,
Sorry for your loss. Take some time to reflect on those 60 years together. Maybe take the car on a long road trip to see the folks she met in your hobby. Make it a point to tell a story about your wife at every diner/gas station you pull in to. Being with other folks and relaying her story, that might be a fitting tribute.
Morgan

I'm saddened to hear of your wife's passing. You were very fortunate to have a soulmate for 60 years, that is something to be very proud of.

The NSX community is everyone's second family and we are all here to give our support if you need.

My condolences to you and your family during this holiday season.

-Robert

My thoughts and prayers go out to you good buddy. hang in there she would want you to be happy.

she is always with you, the trick is to say her name often.

my mother told me you die twice, once when your body stops, and the second time is the last time someone ever says your name.

so I say a few people's names daily so they are always with me.

i'm so sorry.try to surround yourself with people who love you. know that all of us on here feel for you.

Sorry for your lost. Celebrate her life, she's always with you. Until you unite again.

Howard we are all thinking of you in this time of sadness.

With tears in my eyes , you and your wife made good choices sixty years ago , remember your time together , live the rest of your life the way she would have wanted for you .

Last edited:
Howard
We met at NSXPO 2013.
Sorry for your loss.
Enjoy feeling her presence in your NSX when you go for a drive.
Jim

My condolences Howard. May she rest in peace and please remember her and be happy for her.

Howard, my condolences for your loss. May she rest in peace knowing you had such a wonderful life together.

My condolences to you and your Family.

Back