• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals

Though one of the ad networks the site is signed up for I get a lot of e-mails about various promotions. I ignore 99% of them but saw a couple for this week that might be of interest to folks here so I thought I'd pass them along:

Advance Auto Parts
:
$50 off $100 for the first 2000 customers, $40 off $100 for the next 1000 and 30% off for the remainder of the day. Use code WDBF. Valid 11/28-11/30.
25% off side-wide, plus get a $25 gift certificate when you spend $50. Enter promo code M44 in cart. Online only. Ends November 28 at 2pm ET.
15% off site-wide with code AAP15OFF. Valid until 11/30.

eBay Motors:
Up to 45% off automotive holiday gifts including electronics, apparel, tools and more with free shipping. Valid 11/20-11/29. (no code, go to the site and there is a banner in the middle of the page you can click that takes you to the sale)

eBay Black Friday & Cyber Monday:
Hourly Deals Blast starts 11/25 at 9PM with new deals every hour until 12/1. Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals up to 70% off plus free shipping.

Motorcycle Superstore:
Select brands up to 80% off including Scorpion, Fox, AXO, GoPro, Bell and more. Free shipping with orders over $49.

Back