• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Few NSX posters I have

50X60 DEALER POSTER

I would sell one of these

I have a couple of these I would sell

might sell one of my 3 drivers signed one

- - - Updated - - -
I have one I would sell

Last edited:
Very nice.

Nice collection.

Andy, dibs on the 1995 Le Mans one ;) besides being the year of my car, that is the year that the NSX won the GT2 class (after which the Supra and Skyline GT-R were withdrawn from racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans entirely because the NSX was so dominant). Also interesting that 1995 was one of those weird years where production-based cars (GT1 and GT2 classes) outperformed the race-only prototypes. The McLaren F1 was the overall race winner.

Andy, dibs on the 1995 Le Mans one ;) besides being the year of my car, that is the year that the NSX won the GT2 class (after which the Supra and Skyline GT-R were withdrawn from racing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans entirely because the NSX was so dominant). Also interesting that 1995 was one of those weird years where production-based cars (GT1 and GT2 classes) outperformed the race-only prototypes. The McLaren F1 was the overall race winner.

Fred, no problem! If I find one online, then I'll know what to buy you for Christmas!

I see the one that I really want ("and you thought it was impressive in red") on ebay often but at more than I'm willing to spend since I'm not even sure if it's an original or fuzzy repro...

This is such a great poster. Anyone know of any other avenues to find one of these? Still brings me happiness thinking about when I first saw it in my seller's garage.

attachment.php

I have the comptech /realtime posters...collected them over the many nsxpos and events sponsored by acura when the car was still made.

Yes I have a couple extra's I would sell if interested
BTW Vanish, Ive been around but not an NSX owner. ITR guy but known of you and personally know a lot of the local NSX guys

Last edited:
I bought mine several years ago on Ebay and I still see them on there from time to time. Mine has been hanging on the wall for quite a while. I brought it to NSXPO Peter Cunningham was gracious to sign it for me.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 841
Also have my original Zanardi #17 thank you letter from the pres of Acura in 1999 + Photo slides of the Zanardi in action done by Acura.

P1020753_zpsbe6370e4.jpg~original

Very cool!^^^

I've only got 2 NSX posters: the popular NSX-R "cutaway" lithograph that my wife bought (from the original artist) as a gift for my birthday, and the other (not so common) poster from the auction at NSXPO 2014- with the new NSX prototype and hand-signed by Ted Klaus and the rest of the development team. I also had Peter Cunningham sign the back of it for good measure!

These are very cool items that I'm proud to own.

Back