• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seibon rear carbon valance owners?

For those who have this, did you partially paint it leaving exposed carbon? I want to paint mine before installation but would like some ideas of what looks best. My car is black.
Any rear pics would be awesome.

Wow, that actually looks good without the lower piece. Looks more aggressive with that exhaust showing.

Yeah I actually like it as well. Some don't though. But whatevs.. :cool:
I was thinking of just buying a DF Diffuser and ghetto rigging it on. :confused:

The center piece fell off on the freeway ? What kinda Quality is that? Lmao

I know tell me about it... Seibon is crap... Even my spoiler was cracked when I got it from them. Also, my LED light went out TWICE!

Yeah I actually like it as well. Some don't though. But whatevs.. :cool:
I was thinking of just buying a DF Diffuser and ghetto rigging it on. :confused:

I know tell me about it... Seibon is crap... Even my spoiler was cracked when I got it from them. Also, my LED light went out TWICE!

I've removed the center piece as well. Nothing happened to mine, but a friend lost his on the freeway due to the screws not being locked in any way. We fixed it with a blob of loctite ;)

IMG_5489.jpg

I left mine carbon on a silver stone car. I debate painting it every few months.

Back