• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Honda Museum visit on 1/19 @ 1p

This will be a week to forever remember. The morning after bubbadog and I get back from Cali, we are headed to the international auto show in Detroit to see the new NSX. We will just call it NSX week! Thanks GO KART for setting up and Craig for offering a ride along

I think the 2012 NSX concept is stored in Torrance. I am interested in going.
What is the parking and admission fee to the museum?
Will there be a group drive associated with this event?

I think the 2012 NSX concept is stored in Torrance. I am interested in going.
What is the parking and admission fee to the museum?
Will there be a group drive associated with this event?

FREE parking and admission
I have not planned a group drive but I'm open to suggestions

If you decide you want to go to the museum LMK and I will add your name to this roster

This will be a week to forever remember. The morning after bubbadog and I get back from Cali, we are headed to the international auto show in Detroit to see the new NSX. We will just call it NSX week! Thanks GO KART for setting up and Craig for offering a ride along

You're welcome Cincy Jamie. I was hoping by now someone would step up and offer to take bubbadog with them............. Anyone ????

Bubbadog aka Kevin did win best of show at nsxpo this year. That accomplishment is well deserving of a lift! Thanks again for setting this up

I've been to the museum, but wouldn't mind going again with the group if space is available. Been awhile since a I've seen many of ya. Not sure I have the day off yet, but put me down on the list.

akira3d / Eric

Last edited:
Any interest in doing a K1 Grand Prix go kart race after the museum tour? There is a K1 down the street from the museum. I can make a reservation with them if at least 10 people are interested.

It'd be awesome to have an all NSX owner, go kart grand prix race! It's $60 a person. There is a practice, qualifying, and race. The top 3 take home little trophies. More info here.

Mike B

Back