• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

American Honda Museum visit on 1/19 @ 1p

UPDATE 1/16/15

I spoke with David today and he said it might be possible to park overflow cars on the neighbor's lot (a machinist's business) and in back of the museum so he has lifted the 40 car limit. (40-50 NSX's parked in front of the Honda museum should be a great photo opportunity)

He also asked me to remind everyone that the new NSX will NOT be there........it's in Detroit

UPDATE 12/22/14

We have reached our "LIMIT" for attendance. I was wondering about capacity at the museum and wrote to David today. This is his response:
"Hi Alan, no fees, 40 is about max for parking, 60 people is Ok, no New NSX
will be available.. thxs"

Anyone who wants to go and is not currently on this list is welcome to post and I will add your name to a "Wait List" so you can take the place of any cancellations. Anyone who is on the list and can NOT attend please let me know ASAP so someone else can take your place.

On 12/6/2014 "adhesivo" posted that he would like to take a trip to the American Honda Museum

http://www.yelp.com/biz/american-honda-museum-torrance

As of today we have an official "GO" with permission to visit January 19, 2015 with a start time of 1P and probable conclusion at 3P

If you need to whet your appetite check out this post from docjohn:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showth...um+in+torrance

To make it simple (I love simple when I'm doing the organizing) let's just meet at the Honda Museum. Try to get there around 12:30-45 since I do not believe anyone will be allowed to enter after the tour begins.

Here's the address:

19988 Van Ness Ave
Torrance CA 90501

Even though you might have indicated an interest in the previous thread I would like to start a new roster here so please respond to THIS thread and I will add your name in order received. Please post by your screen name as well as YOUR name and include whether you will be bringing someone with you by using a "+" count.

1. GO KRT / Alan +1
2. Jagtiger / Henry +1
3. ADHESIVO / Miguel.
4. 91 X / (no name)-----Mark?
5. DASHNBY / Pablo (picking up Bubbadog)
6. Joseph +1
7. flexthatdx / Jimmy
8. shanjamesis / James +1
9. skafia +1
10. nsxnemo +1
Cincy Jamie... Jamie
12. Lazyboyz69 - Jack
13. Mk0u - Morelen + 1
14. SeaSharp (picking up Cincy Jamie)
15. 996garage / Steve
16. cleandmc / T
17. mike2la / Mike
18. frogge / Albert
19. ASMALLZ76 +1
Bubbadog -- Kevin
21. mcano / Mario +1
22. c30na1 / Deci +1
CANCELLATION
23. IVACE1 / LEON +1
Socalx / +1
S2k-Nsx /+1
26. tbNSX / Troy
27. ediddynsx / "ME" +1
MarineNSX93
29. michaelbrat / Mike +1
MTHRiduz / Jennifer & Kyle
31. audzx / Ryan
32. Powered by Honda / Conrad +1
33. FuryNSX / Randy
34. BryziNSX / Bryana
Track Addict
36. Blue Batmobile / Andy
Ca AGNSX / Steve
38. RYU / +1
39. MrHugo /
40. Doraemon
41. Aero Z / Shaida +2
42. Ella'sDaddy / +1

43 BlackRacerX
44 NSX-Men / Dave +1
45 liftnot / Tim +1
46 MrBret
47 ThirstyTree
48 DSTNSX / +1
49 jon-nsx
50 chrisfrom619

IF anyone is interested in driving up together from the San Diego area I will be leaving at 11am from the Northbound I-5 Camp Pendleton rest stop. Anyone south of me can meet there and anyone north of that location get back to me and we can pick you up with a phone call/roll-on along the way. LMK

The rest of you post accordingly and maybe you can pick up some company for the drive
:biggrin:

Please check post #61: (and respond directly to michaelbrat if you are interested)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...-19-1p/page3?p=1828080&viewfull=1#post1828080

Last edited:
3. ADHESIVO, Miguel.

And if enough people want to show up a bit earlier for lunch, I'm in as well because I'll probably be starving by the time I get to Torrance.

I'm in!!!

Can we see about getting them to break out the 2015 Nsx for the occasion ???:biggrin:

Thanks again!!!

-Mark +1

Last edited:
I am in, please add me to the list.

-Jimmy

Cincy Jamie... Jamie

Seasharp (Craig) Might be able to pick me up if his wife does not join. Would anyone else be able to pick me up at the Crown Plaza Redondo Beach if he isnt able to? Hotel is about 10 min away from the museum. Would love to ride along in an NSX. Thanks!!!!

Hey GO KRT, can you add a +1 under shanjamesis please? I'm number 8 on the guest list. Thanks!

Please add me to the list.

Bubbadog -- Kevin

(BTW I am flying out with Cincy Jamie and would very much appreciate it if I could get a ride to the museum with a fellow primer. We are staying at the Redondo Beach Crowne Plaza)

Back