• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Questions posed for search access are excellent...keep it up.

You should only get challenged on search requests if you aren't logged in.

Man, I am challenged every day for a whole host of reasons. But I digress.

Yes, I understand that. I have what, three mobile devices and a desktop that are all logged in at any time. Which means I am kicked off every two minutes. I am constantly logging in.

But, thank for the response. My original post was meant as a tip of the hat to the person that came up with those.

Man, I am challenged every day for a whole host of reasons. But I digress.

Yes, I understand that. I have what, three mobile devices and a desktop that are all logged in at any time. Which means I am kicked off every two minutes. I am constantly logging in.

But, thank for the response. My original post was meant as a tip of the hat to the person that came up with those.

OK. Just FYI though, there is no reason you should be kicked off every two minutes just because you are logged in from multiple devices. The site allows you to have multiple concurrent logins. I do it all the time. Try deleting all your cookies for the site on all devices and logging in from scratch with the "remember me" box is checked and see if that helps?

Back