• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Black/Black VIN JH4NA1154MT800435 Original owner Canadian car

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 NSX Black/Black VIN JH4NA1154MT800435

-

1991 NSX Black/Black VIN JH4NA1154MT800435 Original owner Canadian car

+

-

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):1991 NSX
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1154MT800435
CURRENT MILEAGE: 162,623 km 101054 miles
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5MT (Was in snap ring range - see below)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Qualicum Beach BC
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):[email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $45000 OBO

I purchased this NSX new in Nov. 1991 at Richmond Acura, Richmond BC.
It has seen six track days, 2 at an Acura sponsored driving school in 1992, 2 at NSXPO 99 at Laguna, and 2 at NSXPO 05 in Phoenix.
Has had many long highway trips including 8k miles to NSXPO 13 in Raleigh NC.
The transmission snap ring failed at 41k miles and the transmission case was replaced by Acura. No trouble since.
It was brushed by a car when parked on a Vancouver street on Oct 2013. No body damage but a repaint of the driver's side rear fender was needed.
I've kept records on the car since new and have an extensive log on an Excel spreadsheet including maintenance, gas mileage, road trips etc.
The car was featured in the NSXCA Driver magazine in 2013.
The road trips have left their mark on the frontal area in the form of chips etc. I view them as a sign the car has been driven and would not consider repainting the front, however a new owner might want to respray.

If you are looking for a one owner NSX this might be the one.
Please contact me and we can discuss the NSX with you to cover off any questions/concerns.
I have the new NSX on order but will not be able to keep them both.

NUMBER OF OWNERS: _1___

CLEAN TITLE? __Yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? _Yes___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _Drivers side rear fender was scraped when parked on the street in Vancouver BC. No body damage but fender was repainted (Have pics of damage)

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __See above__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?

Complete record of all maintenance since new available on an excel spreadsheet.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

All maintenance current. TB/WP, crankshaft pulley, R134a conversion and new A/C compressor, alignment, all done within the past year. Running 15/16 OEM wheels with Kumho Ecsta tires. 4200 miles on fronts, 1100 miles on rears.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)

There are a few mods:

White 4300K HID headlights (OEM parts included), SOS (Cantrell) headers (original OEM headers included), Grom IPhone/Android/USB Bluetooth adapter with microphone, Stainless steel brake lines, Tein S-Tech springs on 98 oem dampers (original OEM dampers included), Dali cup holder and Stoneguard radiator protector, LED interior, corner, DRL, and back-up lights, StopTech front rotors and Posi-Quiet ceramic front pads, Smartenna, OEM JDM map and travel bag mounted on passenger side, Ichiba V2 15mm front 25 mm rear spacers, Round stainless shifter knob with Dali shifter boot adapter(OEM shifter included).

Included in the sale:

All records
Michel Clo NSX briefcase
Owner's book with metallic cover
Collection of magazines from 1991
Paper mache framed print from Acura
Two framed NSX pictures, one is a large OEM poster, the other from a magazine print at Tochigi.
Original set of floor mats. (Have used a spare set for years)
Oem car cover and bag (2 years old)
Oem rear fender/trunk maintenance cover
CD changer
1991 OEM dampers and springs
OEM exhaust manifolds
OEM shift knob
Two binders with all NSX records since purchased new
NSX shop manual
A.S Motorsport throttle cable (from Prime group buy)
Oil filter, Engine drain bolt crush washer, Transmission crush washers upper and lower, Coolant pipe crush washers

Last edited by a moderator:
1991 NSX coupe Black/Black 5-Speed Canadian car JH4NA1154MT800435

The NSX is sold

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
105,xxx mi (170,xxx km)
VIN:
JH4NA1154MT800435
Price:
$40,000 USD

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean.
Accidents:
Yes
Owners:

Seller Information
Jim Cross
Vancouver BC

Maintenance Information
See attached excel spreadsheet. Car was in snap ring range and was repaired as specified in TSB 93-010 at Burrard Acura

Accident Details
Drivers side door was scratched at Burrard Acura - no body damage. Drivers side rear fender was scuffed while parked on street - no body damage. Both incidents occurred within three weeks of each other. Affected panels were repainted by Burrard Autostrasse in Vancouver in January 2014. Have before and after pictures.

Modifications - see Excel spreadsheet.

Items included in the sale - see Excel spreadsheet.

I'm the original owner of this NSX and the car will be for sale in late October after I return from NSXPO in Palm Springs.
I'll be leaving on the road trip from Vancouver on Oct 6 and should be back by mid-month.
If anyone is interested in viewing the car at NSXPO, or on route please email me.

I have a logbook kept up since new including annual mileage, gas mileage, road trip history, tire wear, operating cost per mile, etc. which I'll be happy to share with any interested buyers.
About 55 % of the car's mileage has been on highway road trips.
The car has BC Collector licence plates.
I can provide as many pictures as wanted - just email me.

DSC02721.jpg

Aug 3 14 a.jpg

Attachments

• 1991 NSX Log.xlsx
    28.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 380
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back