• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Buying my first NSX

If everything happens as planned , I will become a first time owner on Sat or Sun this weekend 12/20-12/21. I have owned many other Honda's and Acura's and I am a Acura Parts Manager at a Jacksonville, Fl store.
I was wondering if there is anything I would need to know in advance or if there might be someone willing to look at a car with me in Orlando this weekend.
Here is a link to the car I am looking at.
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...mt=[ACURA[NSX[]][]]&listingId=382753951&Log=0

Thanks for any help and tips received,
Daniel

The owner's name is Nabil. He is a great guy and a factory trained NSX tech, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about with your purchase. I live in the Orlando area, if you want to go for a drive after you pick it let me know. Congrats!

Thanks for the help guys. Going through some old pictures I think I found some pics I took of the car inadvertently while taking pics of my s2000 at the citywalk meet in 07. Crazy how things come back around. I talked with Nabil earlier and he was very knowledgeable and open about the car. Only concern I had was that it was previously supercharged. I think all will be fine though. I will definitely take you up on the offer of a drive if all goes well.

Welp, I picked her up yesterday. Very excited to be able to purchase my first NSX. Car drove nice and smooth on the way home. Still can't believe it is in my garage, lol.

Congrats on the NSX purchase!! you will find yourself from time to time opening the door to the garage and whispering sweet nothings to her while your g/f, fiance, or wife hears you and says, "what"? LOL

Welp, I picked her up yesterday. Very excited to be able to purchase my first NSX. Car drove nice and smooth on the way home. Still can't believe it is in my garage, lol.

Congrats, let us know if you want to meet up over the holidays, or at C&C in Jax second Saturday. There's usually a few of us there. Although might take a rest after the December one which I think was the best yet,

Damn, I was just in Jacksonville yesterday I would have tried to get a hold of you had I read this thread. I am leaving Florida today but thought I would check the local forum since I am stuck in the airport...

Back