• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back to back 1:57 laps at Buttonwillow

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X9B9hzvSnqI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="720" width="1280"></iframe>

There was traffic all day but I managed to run my PB of 1:57:1 Video is of a couple laps through traffic in the next session

Stockish power 3.0, jdm short gears, aero on Nt01 tires.

so you removed the FI and increased reliability...what size tires?

I've never had FI on the car but still somehow had the reliability issues, hah :[. 235/275 Nt01

New motor feels great, now that I actually have vtec and a full rev range to use.

..ahh ok I read about all the days you could not run 100% because of non fatal mechanicals I ass-umed you were FI ,..so a new motor has you back ..that must have felt good.

Surely your extra 150hp offsets that weight advantage somewhat :wink:

Actually, Regan is right, my speed secret is too spend all my money on cars and only be able afford one apple a day.

Awesome Will! Will have to get some pointers from you next time we're at Button!

Just saw this video - Awesome driving skills and your nsx runs like a champ. Which suspension setup are you running? &#55357;&#56397;

Hah Regan.

Thanks man! The car has KW v3 with 6/8kg swift springs and non-compliance everything. Motor has stockish power, I/H/E and RDX injectors, all other mods are too keep everything running cool and lubed.

Hah Regan.

Thanks man! The car has KW v3 with 6/8kg swift springs and non-compliance everything. Motor has stockish power, I/H/E and RDX injectors, all other mods are too keep everything running cool and lubed.
Speaking of springs, how do you think your setup would feel with 6/9K springs? I have your 6K Swifts for the rear and I have a set of 9K for the front. The bias is like 150% vs. a 133% like the Type R and a yours. I've love to save some money and not buy new 8K front springs (or 7K rear springs) so would love your thoughts. I also have a Dali track bar in the front that I could soften up too.

Very nice Will!! Looks like you might have a 1:56.xx in your future. Was that this past weekend? It looks like a lot of people ended up in the mud. Glad to see your car is drama free.

I think I picked up two things from from you. You appear to be almost flat in club corner (or a slight lift). I lift too much there. Also, You go over the curbing on sunset which allows you to carry good exit speed. I always avoid the curbing there and therefore I'm hurting my exit. I'm going to your two things next time in hopes of dipping into the 1:57's instead of my 1:58's.

Back