• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Super Enormous 2015 HPDE and Track Day Schedule

Hi everybody,

At the end of every year I compile a massive list of all known HPDE and Track Days across the US. 2015 is no different.

http://www.rightfootdown.com/2015-hpde-schedule/

So what makes this different than the other guys? Well, I never liked the calendar type of views that lots of sites use so I decided to incorporate a drop down menu to sort and filter by month, track and host.

On this list you'll find the majority of all confirmed high performance driving events and open track days across the entire country. Hosts include AUDI Club, BMW CCA, NASA, SCCA, PCA, Track Daze, FATT and many more. If you know of events or clubs hosting track days that are not listed PLEASE leave a comment here or on the site to let me know and it'll be added quickly!

Hopefully you all like it and get some use out of it! Comments and feedback welcome.

you should include scda and trackmasters for the NE region

there is a seperate trackmasters based at WGI not the same as your west coast operation.

Back