• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I have a huge favor to ask of someone in the Seattle area

Sold my last NSX in 2008.

I currently live on Whidbey Island, but was just hired by King County and will be relocating to Seattle in early Feb.

Planning on picking up another as soon as I find the right one to buy.

However, the wife has never driven one and is concerned she may not like it.

Would anybody be willing to let her drive one? You with her of course, and doesn't even have to be on open roads. Like an empty parking lot is fine. She drives stick well as she has a 6 speed BRZ as a daily.

Please let me know if anybody would be willing to take on this huge favor.

-Invisiblevision

Bueller?

I understand if nobody wants to. But the silence is killing me. Has the PNW NSX scene kinda died out?

It is dead up here. We never seem to get together.

I don't take mine out in the rain so it's kind of hard right now to coordinate anything. I would mind letting her drive mine though.

It is dead up here. We never seem to get together.

I don't take mine out in the rain so it's kind of hard right now to coordinate anything. I would mind letting her drive mine though.

Awesome! She's very excited. What days would you be available? She works 5 days a week with random days off each week. Lets see if we can match up a day off with your availability.

Thanks again.

I am usually available on Saturdays. I'm busy on all of them in January though. Maybe in February if it's not raining on one of those days. We can schedule something when that gets closer.

I am usually available on Saturdays. I'm busy on all of them in January though. Maybe in February if it's not raining on one of those days. We can schedule something when that gets closer.

That sounds good. Thanks again!

I could be an alternate. Would coordinate on a warmer dry day as it has sticky tires that are slick in cold weather.

Back