• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx extreme body kit

no where in the video I see this rear bumper. I'm trying to get more info on the rear bumper design

well I hope your purpose for finding this design is to track them all down and destroy them before they can continue their assault on the automotive world

where is the other pic, I only see 1 not two.

That particular NSX has a Veilside kit with a customized rear end. It was in on a TV Show called Bullrun and was sold after. The car was purchased and brought to San Diego where the custom rear end was fabricated. The last post I saw on NSX Prime regarding this NSX was that it was non-operational.

To each their own (I strongly believe people should do what they like) but I think both are horrific. Reminds me of the guy that made his NSX look like a Ferrari 360 (with F badges). Why not just by the Ferrari (and fix it as needed...). I would have a 360 myself I thought I could keep up with repairs.

You see it now?

500full.jpg

e0100959_5379da5c9a33d.jpg

oh the humanity........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zI50_V1U_-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Back