• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx extreme body kit

Why do people do this to such an iconic car?I could not wait to rip the fiberglass garbage parts off my car when I bought it. To each his own they say but damn, that's a really bad "own".

I just thought of the perfect name. "Storm pooper"

Last edited:
and you thought my WTF thread was bad I wouldn't take a poo on this one ugggglllyyy

and you cant say beauty is in the eye of the beholder as this is just insane and nasty

I would change lanes just so I wouldn't have to ride behind it

Your nsx-e was bad Shawn but the side profile looked great. This is atrocious! Click the do not buy button quick!

OBD1Kenobi says; "Let the droids pass".:cool:

Return of the storm pooper....

It completely baffles me why an owner would show so much disrespect to an iconic car like the NSX.
The body kits not only cost a bundle to install and simultaneously devalue the car underneath, but add weight and drag slowing the car down.
I can only conclude the owner of the car has rich parents, no taste, and a need to be the center of attraction to the teenagers at Cars n Coffee meets.

It completely baffles me why an owner would show so much disrespect to an iconic car like the NSX.
The body kits not only cost a bundle to install and simultaneously devalue the car underneath, but add weight and drag slowing the car down.
I can only conclude the owner of the car has rich parents, no taste, and a need to be the center of attraction to the teenagers at Cars n Coffee meets.
Very well put JD,
I even bought my car with a quote, "respectable marga hills body kit", It struck a like at first glance but after you looked long it shined like a steaming pile. I now run Oem bumper/ valence with only a slight amount of fiberglass on the Df rocker panels. What I think people do not realize here is when they see body kits, it is a very small picture of such. When you actually see it in person, you get shell shock. No longer do people of maturity ask me what kind of car that is I drive. They say, " wow great car man, you don't see those around anymore". That is the ultimate cool for any youngsters here. No led lights, crappy body kits, or techno music. Just a homage to a classic. Please take note...

Back