• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 ACURA NSX jh4na2160vt000280 Bloomington IN 49K Miles Pearl Yellow Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

1997 ACURA NSX
jh4na2160vt000280
2 OWNERS
0 ACCIDENTS / CLEAN HISTORY
PAINTWORK: UNKNOWN??
FOR SALE BY DEALER
49K MILES
MODS: Lowered
Condition: Mechanically Perfect, minor body imperfections
Call / Txt Dan- 812 325 0701 / Located Bloomington INDIANA 47404
PRICE: $49,950

1997 ACURA NSX
3.2L w. 6 SPEED MANUAL
TARGA TOP
ONLY 2 OWNERS
ZERO ACCIDENTS / CLEAN HISTORY
BEST COMBINATION FOR NSX!!!

This is one of the rarest years to find an Acura NSX. The 1997-2001 model are by far the most desirable models. They come equipped with a larger engine than previous years with more horsepower. They also have an extra gear, and the targa top! They are more in demand than the later (2002-05 models) because they keep the original stunning design with the flip up headlights. They are by far my favorite model of NSX, and I have had over 15 of these fine Japanese super cars. This one here is a 2 owner car, and has had the same over for the last 10 years. He took fantastic care of it, and recently put in a new OEM clutch. This car is mechanically perfect, and needs absolutely nothing. The flaw you see in the front bumper, is not very noticeable at all in person. It was caused because the car is so low, and going over bumps. There are a flew blemishes in the paint here and there, but one should expect flaws on a car that is 18 years old. The ride quality, and enjoyment of driving an NSX is something you have to experience for yourself. They are magnificent cars, and this is one of the best models you can possibly buy. Typically a car like this, with the miles should cost around $55k. I am marking this at an enormous reduction to provide a quick sale and a happy customer! Act quickly, and don't settle for less.

Offered By
Premium and Exotic Wholesale
Call Dan
812 325 0701

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back