• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

McDork’s 1998 Coupe JH4NA2131WT000070 listed as “Zanardi Prototype” in the wiki

No they are just one of the last things to go on. I installed the rears yesterday.

I picked up a nsx-r chicken coop engine cover last year, had it painted, and finally got to install it.

Big thanks to [MENTION=16180]comtec[/MENTION] for putting together a no drill prop mount. I was impressed with how professionally put together this kit is. The fitment was great and it fits fine even with the engine bay fan.
Unfortunately my pics are even worse than usual.

Looks great Chris! I also ordered a couple of those sets and that's the first thing I thought too regarding its presentation.

Looks great Chris! I also ordered a couple of those sets and that's the first thing I thought too regarding its presentation.

Thanks Ngoan it was certainly nice not having to drill into the car and Mike is an incredibly helpful and professional person to deal with.
I saw you sold your other Zanardi a few weeks back. Nice job on the sale!

Thanks Ngoan it was certainly nice not having to drill into the car and Mike is an incredibly helpful and professional person to deal with.
I saw you sold your other Zanardi a few weeks back. Nice job on the sale!

Thanks, she was a great example.

Looks great - also ordered this solution from comtec. Great support of him during development of this solution

No they are just one of the last things to go on. I installed the rears yesterday.

Big thanks to @comtec for putting together a no drill prop mount. I was impressed with how professionally put together this kit is. The fitment was great and it fits fine even with the engine bay fan.

Looks great Chris, man that car is shiny :D

Thanks all. It makes me happy to know I helped you guys out and helped save some NSX's from being drilled.

Mike

Double the budget and twice the amount of time can only mean one thing.......Project complete!
Hoping to get some good pictures soon. Apparently, photosucket wasn't a good choice for the pics in this thread.
Live and learn, I suppose. :)
P1090399.jpg
P1090403.jpg
P1090404.jpg
P1090406.jpg

Bitchin McCool! Reminds me of my motor build. Costed twice as much and is taking longer than a new nsx to sell at msrp.��That's a time capsule right there✌️^^^^^

Bitchin McCool! Reminds me of my motor build. Costed twice as much and is taking longer than a new nsx to sell at msrp.��That's a time capsule right there✌️^^^^^

Thanks AJ I appreciate the compliment. Hope all is well in motor build land. :smile:

Looking great Chris! Best way to celebrate is to post for sale :)

Ngoan thanks for all of your kind words over the years. It's not for sale yet; Not all of us can own 10% of the Zanardi production. :smile:
It'd make a nice bookend for your signature line though...........

Ngoan thanks for all of your kind words over the years. It's not for sale yet; Not all of us can own 10% of the Zanardi production. :smile:
It'd make a nice bookend for your signature line though...........

Anytime, one of the best build threads I've ever seen, I'm a bit sad that there will be no more updates. Tell me where the P car's build thread is going to be, I'd like to subscribe. And lastly, thanks for reminding me about my signature, just updated ;)

Simply stunning work. I am also sad that there will be no more updates to this thread. If you ever sell this baby it'll fetch a pretty penny for a pretty car.

A build of this caliber is something to aspire to. Not sure what else could be said. A job well done.

Anytime, one of the best build threads I've ever seen, I'm a bit sad that there will be no more updates. Tell me where the P car's build thread is going to be, I'd like to subscribe. And lastly, thanks for reminding me about my signature, just updated ;)

Thanks again. The Porsche isn't going to be much of a build; more of a clean up and get back on the road, and enjoy.
Here it is though:
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-...m/960831-1986-930-project-my-first-turbo.html

Simply stunning work. I am also sad that there will be no more updates to this thread. If you ever sell this baby it'll fetch a pretty penny for a pretty car.

A build of this caliber is something to aspire to. Not sure what else could be said. A job well done.

I very much appreciate the compliment, thank you. I'm pretty proud of this one turned out, but don't know if I'll go to this level on another car.
Honestly, the few projects during this one made it more palatable.

WOW. That is spectacular. I wish I had the ability to do a resto project myself.

Back