• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1993 acrua NSX JH4NA1157PT000331

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1993 NSX Coupe
FULL VIN #: jh4na1157pt000331
CURRENT MILEAGE: 56, XXX
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black / Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 SPD
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Tacoma / Washington
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): Email: [email protected] Text: 253-576-9984
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $38,000 FIRM

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__

CLEAN TITLE? __y__

CLEAN CARFAX? __y__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) _0___

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __n__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Car was owned by previous owner for 17 years who meticulously maintained the car. Some documentation.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS:

Tires Look Good, Brakes are Good, Timing Belt and water pump changed at 40k, hoses look good and suspension looks/feels good.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)

1. Complete Comptech Exhaust system (headers & Muffler)
2. Complete Comptech intake/airbox (carbon fiber)
3. Custom big brake kit and steel braided lines (front)
4. Adjustable Koni Struts and Eibach Sprints (1" lower)
5. Carbon fiber and lexan engine cover
6. Rare, tinted SOS lexan hatch (replaces factory rear hatch glass)
7. Lightweight OEM sized 17" wheels
8. Tinted Windows
9. Carbon fiber hood
10. Carbon fiber B-pillars
11. Carbon fiber intake vents
12. Custom front lip
13. Led Daylight running lights
14. 2004 style rear bumper with carbon fiber splitter
15. New remote entry with trunk latch release
16. Lightweight aluminum rear bumper beam
17. Custom flat bottom leather wrapped steering wheel (retained factory airbag)
18. Dali Racing ECU upgrade
19. Wireless bluetooth (smartphone) controlled stereo system
20. Carbon fiber center console

HISTORY:

I have to start by saying I hate to sell this car. I looked for almost a year to find the perfect NSX for me and finally found one. Life has thrown my family a curve ball and we will be relocating to a place that is not NSX friendly. The terrain would inevitably ruin the car. I'd rather sell it on to somebody who can appreciate it as much as I do. I purchased this car from a longstanding NSXPRIME member. His attention to detail on this car was top notch. He owned the car for 18 years and his love of the car showed. I am going to directly quote his for sale ad. Here goes...

"... I'm selling my cherished 1993 Belina Black NSX. I've had her for 18 years and I am the second owner. It currently has 54,500 miles on the odometer. It has never been in an accident and has rarely seen a wet road. Mechanically and cosmetically, the car is nearly perfect. I always loved the look of the NSX but felt there was a few areas that could be improved upon. I also strove to improve the overall performance of the car without compromising comfort, refinement or convenience. This car is a very strong runner. I endeavored to improve the power to weight ration and the overall handling/braking parameters of the car. Vehicle weight has been reduced by approximately 140LBS. The interior has been updated with red Alcantara inserts and a high end Alpine stereo with navigation and bluetooth. Water pump and timing belt replaced. This car has been babied, never tracked and has never seen a smoking burnout. Below are just some of the upgrades..... "

I listed the upgrades above. His post continues.

"....Overall, this is a very low mileage car is in near perfect condition. The leather seats are near perfect with no cracking or scratches. There are a few rock chips but for the most part the original paint is excellent. It has had synthetic oil changes every 3k miles. As you can see the car has around $20,000.00 invested into upgrades and I doubt there is a nicer 93 NSX around. You might find a cheaper NSX with similar miles but, you will spend much more just updating it with some of the upgrades on this car. I just had an extensive PPI (pre purchase inspection) done by Honda of Bend, OR.... "

That sums up the previous owners sale ad. I really feel like I have been a caretaker for his car the last 7 months. In that time I have driven the car a handful of times. I have been to a few shows and the local cars and coffee. I have put less than 1500 miles on the car since I bought it. As you can see from the pictures I changed the interior from red to black. The red just wasn't for me. Not my style. The Alpine head unit that came in the car was aging and the carbon center console it was mounted in had a crack in it. I chose to replace it with a full carbon center console and a smart phone controlled head unit. Other than that, the car is exactly how I picked it up. I hate to sell the NSX but it's what is best for the car in the long run.

Please no lowball offers or trades.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR

Last edited:
Back