• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX for sale 97K Red/Black JH4NA1159NT001171

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold

I rescued this car from the previous owner. As far as I can tell he purchased the car 2-3 years old, drove it alot, then parked it in his garage when the snap ring failed about 96K. When I got to it the registration was 6-7 years out. You can see the mechanical work I have done in my invoice from my shop here in Dallas. The car was always in the Houston and Dallas areas from what I can see. I has been driving great since I finished the mechanical work. I had plans to re-do the interior and upgrade the stereo and window regulators. Then I planned to get the front bumper repaired and have a great car. I have lost interest in the rest of the project and want to sell this mechanically sound car to someone who will enjoy it and improve it a little more.

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX

FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159NT001171
CURRENT MILEAGE: 97405
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-Speed (rebuilt 1250 miles ago--snap ring failure)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Dallas, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] 214-356-8960 call or text
PRICE: $27,500

• NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3?
  • SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLE HISTORY? No
  • CLEAN CARFAX/AUTOCHECK? Unsure
  • HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) Not to my knowledge
  • HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Not to my knowledge
  • MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
  • I have some old documentation and all of the work I've done to it at my shop is documented.
  • CURRENT CONDITION OF TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
  • Everything was gone through in the last 12-18 months
  • ANY KNOWN ISSUES:
  • radio is out of the car and does not work, windows work but have the typical regulator problems, interior is a little rough (see pics), front bumber took a light hit and was covered by a bra when I got it, mostly superficial (see pics)
  • MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
  • PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (THE MORE THE BETTER)
I will attach some pictures and my service work shortly.

Thanks,

Kendall

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back