• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 acura nsx - jh4na1156mt002745

SOLD

YEAR & MODEL: 1991 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1156MT002745
CURRENT MILEAGE: 83xxx
COLOR (Ext/Int): Berlina Black/Black with Red Bride Low Max 3 seats
TRANSMISSION: 5-Speed (Not in snap ring range)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Austin, TX
CONTACT VIA (E-Mail, PM, Phone #, etc.): Please PM me and we can talk
PRICE: $35000 Firm

· NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5 (According to Autocheck)
· SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLE HISTORY: No
· CLEAN CARFAX/AUTOCHECK: Yes (Autocheck on hand)
· HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS: (IF YES DETAILS) No
· HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK: Yes (Rear Bumper Re-sprayed & previous aftermarket front bumper skirt replaced with OEM. Has Seibon CF 2002 Rear Valence and WW side skirts)
· MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? (I have the documentation from the previous user and some from the work that I done)
· CURRENT CONDITION OF TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION AND FLUIDS: 83xxx miles but the car will need new tires, 90k/6yr getting performed at Sterling Acura. Dropped off on 02/14/2015.
- All maintenance up to date and finished on 02/28/2015 Master and Slave Clutch Cylinders have been replaced with new OEM. Oil is up to spec with 10w-30 AMSOIL which was recently changed two months ago
· ANY KNOWN ISSUES: Windows roll up slowly on the driver side. The HugaBuga kit has come in and will be installed after the car comes out of the shop. New Kenwood HU but will need new speakers and wiring. Center console was wrapped by previous owner. Passenger CV Boot is getting replaced at Sterling Acura. Rear trunk dampers will need to be replaced
· MODS:
· Comptech Gen II Exhaust (recently put on) (Stock retained)
· Unifilter Drop In Filter (previous owner) - Replaced with OEM filter
· Shorai Lightweight battery with Kinetic battery mount (Spare tire retained)
· NSX OEM Front Lip
· SOS Type-R Engine Cover (recently put on) (Stock retained)
· SOS Rear Engine Window Dampers
· Bride Low Max 3 seats (previous owner)
· Lowered on Neuspeed springs/stock struts
· BBS LM Replicas F/R 17/18
· Seibon Rear Valance and WW Side Skirts
· Kenwood aftermarket radio
· Aftermarket HID Kit

I purchased this vehicle last year November 2013 from an owner in California before the Thanksgiving break. I am currently the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] owner of this vehicle with no accidents (Autocheck on hand for the serious buyer.) I was debating whether to sale or not prior but now I have other priorities to take care of and need another car with more versatile options. I can take the mods off to reduce the price but I picked those parts because of the quality. Car is currently getting worked on at Sterling Acura for its 90K/6yr. The Passenger CV boot will be replaced at Sterling Acura also. I have always washed and cared for the paint to the best I can and wax when possible using a Porter Cable 7424 to cut, polish, and wax. Before purchase I will see to it that I get it cleaned out and detailed myself. I will throw in the stock parts and the SOS Car Cover (black)
Please PM me for more questions. There are some pictures floating around but I will get those attached to this thread.

Thank you,

20141021_142931.jpg
20141021_143017.jpg

Last edited:
*Update*
All major maintenance has been done
90k Service - Timing Belt, Water Pump, Valve Adjustment, Both CV Boot covers for Driver and Passenger Rear have been replaced, New Coolant Reservoir, Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders replaced, Coolant and Brake Fluid Flush. OEM. Papers should back it up - Sterling Acura with a NSX Master Technician
1 Year\12k Mile Warranty on parts and labor

Just need to worry about tires, inspection, center console re-wrap, updating speakers/audio wiring, and windows which I'll include the HugaBuga Kit

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Back