• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

CoverKing Car Cover

I have their satin stretch red indoor cover, it's a very nice cover, super soft and the material is like lingerie ish
expensive but very high quality cover.

yep.. have that exact one. Good material and workmanship. The only negative is that this does not have front and the back straps to keep the cover on in windy conditions.

That's why I went with the cover from the guy on prime. His cover is thinner, covers goes down a little more, and can be secured front and back with straps, and IIRC cheaper too.

oops.. found my receipt. I got the stormproof one.

Sorry it looked the same.

Fit/finish/feature should still apply. I doubt they would have different pattern for different material.

Last edited:
I have the red satin one. It is an indoor cover and I love the way it fits. Car looks badass even with the cover on.

I have the stormproof silver gaurd and love it. I have only had it outside in the rain once or twice and I do remember there being condensation on the inside of the cover, but the car wasn't very wet. I mostly just use it as a dust cover in the garage or when I cover the car if I paint anything in the garage.

-Alec

Black satin indoor. nice fit

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 135
  • winter2.jpg
    winter2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 101
oh btw.. I still have my stormproof and will sell it for a good price if anyone wants it.

Which one do you have, the prime one or the coverking? PM me with a price, I might be interested.

I actually have both - selling the coverking stormproof. Both are great covers.

Update: the cover is gone.

Last edited:
Regarding covers versus wind when your NSX is parked outside...

CoverCraft sells a "Gust Guard" for less than $20 (you may be able to find something similar for less money) that includes two sets of adjustable corded clips (for front and rear) that will keep your cover on unless a hurricane hits. They are particularly handy if the elastic around the bottom edge of your cover eventually stretches. I've got my Gust Guards in place just in front of the front tires, and just behind the rear tires, and they work superbly. I also obtained two medium sized spring clips (the kind you may have at your office...black with chrome "ears" for holding documents together) and placed one on the lower license plate frame on the front of the car, and one on the lower portion of the rear license plate frame, after I fit the cover. I pull the cover taunt, then secure the spring clips front and rear. When everything mentioned above is used in conjunction with the locking cable that is centered on the cover and runs underneath it...that cover is NOT coming off.

Last edited:
Back