• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Price Graph HELP

shawn110975

Suspended
guys earlier this month or possibly a few months ago someone posted a graph they made with given data of prices since 2000 or something like that, and there was a great dip in price almost touching the 20K mark then it steady rose to current to-date pricing.

this graph is what I am looking for, a buddy of mine got rear ended and the other guys insurance company is going to try and screw him saying current market value for a high mile NSX is low and I think this graph will help him fight the " MAN " LOL

I need this ASAP. if you guys could just post it in this thread for future searches it would help greatly in the restoring of his beloved NSX.

thanks in advance.

Shawn

If they are looking at KBB or NADA, mileage seems to make a big difference. For example, a 92 5 speed dealer price with 160,000 miles is $22K to $25K depending on condition.

But with 80,000 miles the same car retails for between $31K and $33K.

thanks guys here is the that graph not the one I was looking for but its just as good. thanks

pricegraph.jpg

You need to get 10 comparable cars and show them the prices. They normally have to be +/- 3 years.

Last edited:
You need to get 10 comparable cars and show them the prices. They normally have to be +/- 3 years.

+3 years would work hugely in his favor, haha! Assuming its not a 91 or 02+. I figure there isnt much of a difference in price between a 91-94, same goes for 02-05. But a 94 to 97, damn!!!

Out of curiosity, are "comps" cars that have been recently sold or are currently for sale or a combo? I did a quick look on ebay motors under completed listings and mainly saw cars where the reserve had not been met.

Last edited:
Back