• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can't decide on new wheel...PF01, RPF1 or leave it???

Don't know whY, but I got the itch for some new wheels....

I really like the PF01 as they look great, are light weight and won't rape my bank account.:tongue:

Or the even lighter RPF1???

Or just leave the classic stock 7 spokes type R look ??

Going to probably get them powder coated pearl white to match...

My brother in law is a manager at discount tire so I can get a great deal...think I'm leaning towards the PF01...

Anybody in the San Diego area need wheels or tires let me know....I can get you a good deal too:cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,182
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,200
Last edited:
I'm also not a fan of the RPF1 for looks but it's cheap and light. I would say stick w stock wheels but if you want to see who made the rpf1 work check out mexi ricer's car he somehow managed it!

I'm also not a fan of the RPF1 for looks but it's cheap and light. I would say stick w stock wheels but if you want to see who made the rpf1 work check out mexi ricer's car he somehow managed it!

Yes, saw it...very nice. There are quite a few on here who rock those they are the classic F1 style...

Only thing I don't like is the fat rim lip that make it look smaller then they are( ie, the 17 looks like a 15) an optical illusion of sorts.

I'm thinking PF01 or just powder coating the oem 7 spokes....

Last edited:
I'd go with the RPF01. They look great if done in the proper sizes and offsets:

photo-1-1.jpg

8956668709_b2df3c0804_b.jpg

The only drawback of the RPF01, is the stepped lip.
I like the visual effect of a non-stepped lip.
Makes the wheel look bigger :cool:

The thing I don't like about the PF01 is the fact that the rear is the same disk type as the fronts. Meaning it doesn't concave.

If your brother gets a discount, consider the new the TSW Bathurst. It's "rotary forged" which is similar to Enkei's MAT process. I'm trying to find sizing and offsets as we speak..
alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-bathurst-5-lug-silver-machine-std-700.jpg

Looks nice on your NSX. Maybe because it slammed and the wheels are white. Something gotta give when yiu go real low too. Taring up those fender is one thing..:redface:

Couple other options...except the TS6 and Tenjin only come in 17s and are I bit heavier, but look good....

image100.jpg

Too bad these other don't come in 18s...(TS9 and Tenjin in gunmetal)

attachment.php

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2,199
Last edited:
I say stick with your stock oem wheels, they look amazing on your car.

Have you considered Kojins? I love mine. Although I do love the rpf1s as well.

Have you considered Kojins? I love mine. Although I do love the rpf1s as well.

Can you post a pic please....

I'm still debating....the rpf1 is by far best bang for my buck as far as weight, looks and name...I can get a 17/18 set for less then $1000 new...but Every time I think I want a certain one then I look at my car and think it looks great, but now I really like the Work Emotion cR Kai wheels:confused:

Plenty of tread left on my stockers, so I have time to decide I guess....

Back