• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX Red/Black 47K miles, 5sp JH4NA1159MT000875 w/ OEM 02+ Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 NSX Coupe
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1159MT000875
CURRENT MILEAGE: 47K
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed (not in snap ring range)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Los Angeles, CA
CONTACT VIA Email: [email protected]

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? YES

CLEAN CARFAX? YES

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? 0

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? YES, roof was painted in 2012 to match the rest of the car.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have a binder full of documentation showing every part and service record since purchasing the car in 2011 with 34K miles. PPI, TB/WP and Transmission Fluid Change was done by First Class Automotive in Orlando, FL on 12/21/2011.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES:
1) Tires - 8.5/10 (plenty of tread left on fronts and rears)
2) Timing belt and Water Pump: Replaced, December 2011
3) Coolant Hoses: Replaced, December 2011 (All 22 of them)
4) Master cylinder: Replaced, January 2014 (5K miles ago)
5) ABS System: Flushed, January 2014
6) Brakes: 10/10
7) Paint: 9.8/10 (I use the Adams 5 Stage Polishing System) There are only a few very minor rock chips.
8) VTEC Solenoid & Gasket: Replaced April 2012
9) Window Motors: 8/10 (a little slow but no problems moving up or down)
10) Valve Adjustment w/ New Gaskets. March 2012
11) Seat Bolster: 8.5/10 on drivers side. 10/10 on passengers
12) Trunk & Engine Cover Struts: 10/10 Replaced, January 2012
11) AC/Heater: 10/10 - Repaired by BrianK, January 2012 (A/C has been upgraded to R-134)
11) Note: SRS light is on. BrianK on Prime has a fix for $250.00

MODS:
1) 02+ OEM Side Skirts
2) 02+ OEM Door Inserts
3) 02+ OEM Rear Valance
4) 02+ OEM Forged Wheels w/ 25mm spacer (condition 8/10) Minor curb rash from previous owner. (repairable)
5) VIS Type R Carbon Fiber wing (OEM is included with purchase)
6) JDM OEM Navigation Pod with Touchscreen Navigation System
7) Pioneer AVH-3300BT Double Din Stereo System w/ Bluetooth - My detailed walk-though on Prime http://tinyurl.com/p4slsaz
8) Zetoolman 10" Sub Enclosure w/ Sub
9) MTX Thunder 5302 (Sub) & MTX Thunder 3202 (Components)
10) Alpine 6.5" Speakers with components
11) Viper 5704 Responder LC3 2-way Alarm with Paging System
12) Tinted Windows (30%)
13) SOS Chipped ECU
14) SOS Bored Throttle Body
15) SOS Aluminum Reservoir Coolant Tank (Black)
16) Dali SS Dual Canister Exhaust
17) Test Pipes (Not installed but included)
18) Tanabe Lowering Springs 1.3"
19) Comptech Short Shifter
20) 6K HID Headlights
21) SOS Car Cover
22) Zanardi trunk & floor mats

HISTORY:
Like many of you this was my dream car growing up and after buying it 3 years ago, I treated it as such however the time has come for me to let someone else acquire their dream car. Caring for my NSX and driving it has been a form of therapy that I know many former/current NSX owners can relate too. I've diligently maintained it over the years by doing all of the preventative maintenance one could possibly do and am confident I'm passing a vehicle over to a new owner that will need to do nothing short of just enjoying the drive. With the exception of Mod #'s 13, 14 & 18 all of the work/upgrades were done after I bought it in 2011 and one of my contributions to the Prime community was a detailed walk-through on modifying the dash for a double din stereo followed by a complete stereo installation with separate amps mounted in the trunk. This car has been in CA the entire time I've owned it, never driven in the rain or tracked and never had any issues clearing emissions. (tags are current until Jan. 2016)

During the build process, I made it a point to only use only OEM parts so if you're looking to do a front end 02+ conversion, I work for Honda Motor Company here in Torrance and will help you get the parts. :)

My time with the NSX has been incredible and I'm looking for a buyer who has the same passion for it as I do. I am not in a rush to sell, so it's about finding the right buyer. If you think you're it, please send an email and I'll get right back to you. Thanks!

PRICE: $44,500 (OBO)
* Please no lowball offers or trades.

- Jonathan

How it sits today:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.JPG

4.jpg

7.jpg

with a prior set of wheels. Including these pics because it shows the depth and quality of the paint. :)
6.jpg

5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back