• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2015 one lap Nsx?

I saw an entry for this years one lap. Curious if they are a primer.

Another Fine Mess
Jeff Endsley - Tulsa OK
Mark Hampton - Norman OK

Here is the car and its driver, looks to be a fairly tame track day/street car, but who knows these days could be 800whp.

Dave

Attachments

• One Lap NSX.jpg
    One Lap NSX.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
As I recall Mike Fitzpatrick from Maryland won it back in 2005 in a well put together NSX. I think it was a 1993. I had the pleasure of knowing him when I lived in Maryland. There was also another NSX running in it that year which did very well. While I know the guys who ran that one (from Texas and Georgia), I am having a senior moment in remembering their names. Rob was from Georgia -- can't recall his last name right now. The Texas participant's last name was Duarte, first name started with V. Both really nice guys and excellent drivers. Drove an NSX in the Grand Am series back around 2004.

Thanks for noticing the entry. I entered OLOA last year in a 97 M3, great fun, and a well run event. My NSX will not win one lap. We are newbies to all the tracks except Hallett. The car is a 91, SoS SC, and low compression build with AEM mgmt., Stoptech brakes, 6 speed trans, KW 3 variant susp., all the non compliance and after market suspension etc... Wheel hp just over 400 hp. Lots of other after market items, some fufu some performance related. Been around the Comptech, Sos, Dali, and Driving Ambition block.......... what an experience, would do it again, for a car I just love. Anyone interested i running One Lap should just pull the trigger and do it. It's not about winning for most, the experience can be addictive. Rare event for me to post, monitor my teams progress on the One Lap site or Hallett, where I race a 97 NSX with a 91 SC motor.

Wow, I've been wondering who was running the orange NSX in COMMA. Shane and I talked about you and your car the other day. He had very nice things to say. Hope to meet you at Hallett sometime.

I remember that entry in 2005: it was a white NSX IIRC. Though I think they just won their class and not overall. Still quite an achievement.

Even though he's got a racetrack and shop to run, I don't think it would be a big argument to get him out there. :)

Back