• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thread deleted???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was thread deleted this time? I was reviewing the work that was done on my car, not my personal opinion about the vendor. It wasn't anything but informative.....can I only post a positive product review when the vendor is registered?

I wasn't complaining at all.......I was reviewing the end result

I wasn't complaining at all.......I was reviewing the end result

You were saying the same things again. As you were told by the site admin, additional posts belong in your original thread. Playing semantics with me won't work. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night .....

No semantics here......just a product review. Sorry you didn't like it. If I had something to add about my experience with the vendor, I would have put it where I was asked to by Lud.

No semantics here......just a product review. Sorry you didn't like it. If I had something to add about my experience with the vendor, I would have put it where I was asked to by Lud.

Whether I "like" something is irrelevant when it comes to moderating the site. Your new thread was just another thinly veiled complaint about a vendor and was deleted because it was duplicative of an existing thread. End of thread. End of story.......

Ok Bob......you figured it out. Good job buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back