• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

cwood1388, very very very valuable Member. Awesome experience

I cannot say enough good thing about Chris.
I reached out to Chris after reading bout another member's great experience with having his console repair.
I am happy to report my experience is even better. I made some poor, poor choice in the past to have the interior parts worked on and left me with great regrets. Seeking out someone to restore it ro stock like wasnt easy. Was turned away couple times. Said the work put in wasnt worth the effort. So this is where Chris come in.
He was straight forward at the beginning. He cant promise anything until he have the parts in hand. But will do whatever it take to help.
My console was cracked and broke on the right side, which i was told by other it would be hard to repair.. Chris said no problem.
Every parts i send him was a messed. Some were still wrapped in cf, console were partially removed, pitted herer and there. Lets just say it would required many many hours of labor. Some say just get replacement parts.
1 console, 1 air vent trim, 2 windows switch plate, amd 1 ashtray. How much to replace all? Wayyyyy too much.

Starting the project Chris updates me on every single step, followed with numerous photo of the progress.
He is a very busy guy with his normal job but still put out time to work on my parts.
Great, great, communication. I never had to ask for updates. Whenevef i thought i would ask for update, it cames before i even pick up the phone.

Chris assured me that it will be done, and will be done properly. He would not send it to me unless he himself was satisfied with the job. If he wouldnt install it in his nsx, he would not ship it to me. That is what i like about him. He is committed. He pour a lot of heart into fixing parts for nsx. He is thorough, details oriented, picky even. Some hd photo he send me during the progress i couldnt see anything different, but he could and wasnt happy. So he redid it.

Overall, i m happy to have reached out to Chris. He did a great job restoring the parts i send him. He even put new felt around the parts, just like oem.
Nearly 60hours were put into this project. The result are amazing. I cant wait for warmer weather so i can put everything back.

I highly recommend Chris for all your console repair, restore, mod etc...he is fair and honest, and work really hard. You wont be disappointed.

-Brandon

Back