• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City NSX Search

Hello, hello. Anyone out there? Bueller? Bueller? Just wondered if there were any other NSX's in the area anymore. I used to run drives here several years back and would routinely get 4-8 cars to turn out. I have had mine for almost 13 years. Most of the other attendees sold theirs over the years. I now run with the KC Exotic and Supercar group. Just decided to stir the pot here in KC and see what surfaces. If I can get a few of us together I'll put together a drive come nice weather. I have some VERY nice backroads for us. So, shout out and we'll see what happens.

My son-in-law is there with his 98, so I will pass along to him. Busy guy so I don't know how much he reads this venue. I'd almost be tempted to bring mine across, as it is only 3.5 or less <GGG> depending on the car and the day.
Best,
Don

I am here and would be interested in getting together.

Steve

So far so good. I'll keep this post alive and hopefully we'll get a few others. I'm in Independence, MO and usually start the drives out of here. We should get a good weekend in the next couple of months and I'll work out the details of the drive.

I'm in Grandview, MO and would be interested in getting together for a drive one of these days if I can make it with my hectic schedule. I picked up a 29k Mile Black-on-Black 1991 this past Spring after searching a few years for a good example. Had to go all the way to Louisiana to pick her up! I think I may have even spotted Steve in his 2002 months ago while driving my maroon 240sx. I've managed to make it to a couple KC cars and Coffee events so far this past year and have yet to see any other NSX'rs In the area so I'm looking forward to meeting you guys one of these days!

I'm thinking maybe Sunday May 3rd. Meet in Red Robin's parking lot, 40 hwy and I-470, NE corner. Meet at 8:30 am and depart at 9 am. I have a route that takes us through Excelsior Springs so that we can have lunch at Wabash BBQ. Lets have some input on the date as this is still flexible. Gary

Met a couple of Kansas city owners at a car show at Wolfe Acura.

May 3rd should work for me. Nukem we met at Jay Wolfe show a couple of summers ago.

OK, going to start a new a new thread for the actual drive. The only change will be the meet time which will be meet at 9am/depart at 9:30 am.

Wondered who most of you all in KC use for service. Know that there is an old line dealership on the Missouri side and a new one on the Kansas side. Are there any independent qualified shops close? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Best,
Don

Enjoyed meeting with/getting to talk to some of you yesterday at the Acurazine meet.

I hope to have the opportunity to make one of your drives sometime in the future!

Here are a few pics (NSX) from the Acurazine Show.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back