• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlight switch, replace or repair?

I hadn't driven the NSX in a few months. The battery was dead. Charged it for a while. Tried to start it and the lights were very dim. Turned on the headlights and now they will not turn off. Got them to close, but the parking lights stay on. The physical switch will not stay off. Only if you hold it, will the lights turn off. But as soon as you release it, it pops the parking lights back on. Got the car started, nothing else seems to be an issue, just this switch. Is it bad? Or are there any other suggestions? I see that as new one is upwards of $500. And/or, can it be repaired? Thanks for the help.

I ended up placing a piece of tape on it to keep it off. I bought a used one off of ebay. It took almost nothing to install it. I really don't remember how much I spent on it. But I couldn't find anyway to repair it and the used replacement was much easier. Good luck.

Back