• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Milwaukee check in & spotting thread

Today at about 10:20am I saw a white 91-01 GPW driving West on Irving Park right by the Schaumburg Airport, the car sounded awsome!

A friend saw a black one twice in central WI today, on the freeway (I39 probably) he said. Didn't get a good look, though, but was pretty sure it wasn't the Badcura on red rims. Anyone on here?

On I-90 and just took this :
95aae392e3980a26ab88be6cba32e385.jpg
4948fb244f1b0937540915e778dfc4b9.jpg
3479c79d1340c683d98767072cc02216.jpg

He got off at Nagel south bound.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Juice, you caught me in the wild! Was on my way to tint shop. Pretty cool to be spotted by another primer ����. Btw, the Lake Geneva meet was a great success. Was a blast driving through those hills and twisties to Alpine ski resort. Thanks Paul for organizong

This past Sunday saw a red 91-96 (couldn't see the wheels) around 5pm traveling east on 95th street in Oak Lawn.
Had tinted windows and exhaust.

Red 91-01 NSX (couldn't catch what the wheels looked like) drove by me this morning down Madison in Hinsdale. Looked all stock.
Older guy and I didnt recognize them.
Gave a thumbs up as he passed.

Saw this widebody today in Orland Park maybe, on 159th.

I flashed my lights at you and was going to turn and see if you wanted to stop for a minute, but had to stick to my route as I needed to get back home.

Chicago - Milwaukee check in & spotting thread

Yellow NSX spotted in Madison on CR-T Sunday 8/7 morning 8am? Anyone here?
b2b607e170d0993b28a01cf98f45d60b.jpg

Last edited:
Spotted yesterday on 355.
Who are all these owners that don't like to hang out with us?!
that's kevin hong!!
new midwest nsx owner. he just got his car couple months ago.. cool guy~

^I figured as much. Looks just like the car that showed up at the Park Ridge show, and he was inquiring about going there so it makes sense.

that's kevin hong!!
new midwest nsx owner. he just got his car couple months ago.. cool guy~

That is indeed me spotted in the wild. Great meeting everyone at the Park Ridge show.
[MENTION=3718]David[/MENTION] - Too bad I'm not as cool as you with your beautiful gpw [MENTION=8558]unc0808[/MENTION] - I only hang out with other 97' kaiser silver nsx's :biggrin:

It was cool running into another NSX owner 60 miles from my house last Sunday! It was nice chatting with you, you have a clean NSX!

28926583942_72436ef413_z.jpg

That could be Bob H. with his stock 2003 New Formula Red automatic.

Jim, you are the official 2016 spotting champion!

Gotta love those corner parking spots! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Jim, do you work? Or just drive around looking for NSX's? :D

Seriously, I somehow run into NSXs everywhere I go!

Some of my past spots when I was on vacation; I have pics for most of these spots:

-Walking around downtown Boston in light rain, I spotted a midnight pearl NSX parked on the street
-Walking down a main street in Vienna, Austria , saw a red NSX driving past
-Walking down a street in Tokyo, spotted a sebring silver NSX with a body kit

Funny, I was on vacation in southern California for 1 week a few years ago and did NOT see any NSXs. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. I don't even post all my spots!!! Spotted this NSX in Oct 2013 in a Kildeer mall, a few blocks from my house. The guy who worked at the store told me it belonged to a guy who worked at the mall's Stein Mart.

29122067512_76b2fdc30a_z.jpg

^ I think ginash was referring to me (my name is Jim also) LOL

And yes I do work, they just follow me everywhere I go!
PS I was in San Diego this past week and spotted this NSX haha

Back