• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Chicago - Milwaukee check in & spotting thread

It was the fastest NSX I have ever driven, I could never get enough of the spooling turbo feeling!

Lol! Well I know you'll really like how it is coming along then! I'll get you in contact with the new owner. He's a great fella.

Kevin Hong I spotted you on route 83 around 67th st tonight at 6pm going southbound.
I was in my NSX going northbound flashing my brights at you but it didn't appear you saw me.

Kevin Hong I spotted you on route 83 around 67th st tonight at 6pm going southbound.
I was in my NSX going northbound flashing my brights at you but it didn't appear you saw me.

I never see any nsxs in the road and to think I missed yours on the road!

2004 LBBP NSX (with blue interior) at Chicago Motor Cars. They are asking 89.8k. Stock except for Work Emotions and tein lowering springs. No stock wheels.

Stacysideskirtstoo

Spotted at my buddy's work:

31341620626_78d47b5cfd_o.jpg

Spotted this thing today at Montrose Harbor. Whoever you are, please drop the vehicle just a little bit. lol.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_9514-001_zpsq6nmgmxz.jpg
    IMG_9514-001_zpsq6nmgmxz.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 248
Who's driving their beautiful and rare GPW in Chicago's winter? Yikes!
But yes, that's a great picture.

I had my gen 2 out yesterday

these cars love cold weather

and with snow tires they grip on cold roads is excellent

That parking area in Montrose Harbor is right near home and a nice spot to park and view the city

i also believe I saw that car heading Noth on the Edens yesterday afternoon

Hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Chris and my wife and I picked up this NA2 last week from a dealer in Naperville. I have already shared some pics on the Facebook page, but I know not everyone follows it.

We almost bought a 1994 last year but didn't complete the deal. We stopped watching the market for a little while and then found this 1998 NSX-T for sale in IL. The car is in really good shape and came with a stack of service history receipts, although it had no record of a timing belt replacement :nightmare:. I already ordered the parts and I'm looking forward to getting maintenance completed before spring rolls around.

The only issues that it came with were a bad thermostat (already fixed), speakers that pop/crackle, and a rough spot on the steering rack. While I'm completing the timing belt change, I plan to send out the amps and steering rack to be rebuilt. I also have new tires on the way :triumphant:

Here is the car from the night we drove it home, and the S2000 it replaced.

Attachments

• S2000-NSX.jpg
    S2000-NSX.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 79
Hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself. My name is Chris and my wife and I picked up this NA2 last week from a dealer in Naperville. I have already shared some pics on the Facebook page, but I know not everyone follows it.

We almost bought a 1994 last year but didn't complete the deal. We stopped watching the market for a little while and then found this 1998 NSX-T for sale in IL. The car is in really good shape and came with a stack of service history receipts, although it had no record of a timing belt replacement :nightmare:. I already ordered the parts and I'm looking forward to getting maintenance completed before spring rolls around.

The only issues that it came with were a bad thermostat (already fixed), speakers that pop/crackle, and a rough spot on the steering rack. While I'm completing the timing belt change, I plan to send out the amps and steering rack to be rebuilt. I also have new tires on the way :triumphant:

Nice! Very classic color combo!

Welcome aboard! I also started out with an S2000, I hope to see you around!

Back